bad boys or good boys??? (1 Viewer)

onigiri

HSC
bad guys don't appeal to me, they try to be funny but their humour goes over the line to stupidity. nerdy guys are alright, some are funny in a intellectual way, which i like ;)

jack sparrow

see the thing is, what macccccca n i consider to be funny, everyone else in the world thinks is stupid. i guess u gotta be born with that taste for humour. bottom line is [courtesy of macca, i take no credit]:

"If you dont get it, you dont got it." and by the same token, : "if you dont got it, u sure as hell not gonna get it"

onigiri

HSC
berry580 said:
What happens if you're generally a good boy, but sometimes a bad boy (and unfortunately that is the time that the girl saw me)?
well if your generally a good guy then she knows you as the good guy. how exactly were you bad? good guys can stuff up and be stupid and still be loveable :D

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
tattoodguy said:
Also if your bf was a sissy type of guy, and he didnt hit a guy that did something to you............do you looose resspect for him???? and think his pathetic?? and consider leaving him??
Okay my boyfriend is no sissy and we were at this party and this guy kept following me and grabbing me and hitting on me and my boy went to fight him and I got so angry. I thought id love a guy to protect me like that but i just went skitz because i didnt want trouble and wanted him to say safe... so... in short, no.
But if he didn't SAY anything, i'd be cut.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Beckiki_S said:
Okay my boyfriend is no sissy and we were at this party and this guy kept following me and grabbing me and hitting on me and my boy went to fight him and I got so angry. I thought id love a guy to protect me like that but i just went skitz because i didnt want trouble and wanted him to say safe... so... in short, no.
But if he didn't SAY anything, i'd be cut.
any self-respectin man would go violent or defensive..
but then they should also stop if his partner gets concern.. there is a limit..

remember if she aint there.. hav a battle royale.. :D
this is when testosterone is best served

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
girls love bad boys for sex,
but once they turn into a 20-something all they're after is a nice guy to settle down with.

Ideally, girls love a bad guy that they think they can turn nice i think...
With my ex... just before we broke up she was always like 'you're just not how you used to be, i've turned you into a panzy'... so yea tho they act like they want a nice guy, once they get one they hate it =/

alien

HSC
i love good guys! :D seriously i've never been attracted to a bad boy in my life. ever. good boys for me! :uhhuh:

HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:
yeah i reckon its true, walking around in the city during work and seeing hot asian chicks with dumbass asian hardcore gangser wanabes with no future prospects except living off the dole. oOoOoO thats such a turn on!
theres no such thing as hot asian chicks u fuck wit

G

go_elizabeth

BAD BOYS... have this appeal, like u know it is wrong and it hurts u, but they have this way of making u want them
which i hate

HSC
i drive a fully sick gemini and ive modded it and done it up heaps mad so flames come out of the exhaust and when i drive by chicks i yell out 'hey baby *revs car* r u horny yet, how bout u come fuck me and my cuzins' it wins em over all the time...I also start fights because people look at me, once this old lady asked me for the time so i decked her one i snapped kicked her in the head i swear to god, and then these 3 chicks are like 'woah ur cool wanna have a threesome?'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)