back 2 school (1 Viewer)

FesuY

HSC
usyd is a rip off and too hard to get into

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
cant wait to throw up the right hand finger rule mid class this term for the whole of mod 6, i have a genuine reason to do so so why not take the opportunity

may22

HSC
you get more holidays but shorter, not exactly sure how long though
I kinda feel like that's better though...personally I'd get bored if holidays went on for too long. Also, shorter spaced out breaks = less chance of burn out maybe?

specificagent1

HSC
I kinda feel like that's better though...personally I'd get bored if holidays went on for too long. Also, shorter spaced out breaks = less chance of burn out maybe?
hm yea i guess but the main complaint is that it doesnt line up with the breaks at other unis your friends go to

FesuY

HSC
the main issue i see is that if you have mates who dont go to unsw, you wont be able to go out with them. But its not that big of a deal ig

Epicman69

HSC
Well Apparently according to Art of Smart, UNSW has a 2.5 month holiday at the end of the year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)