back 2 school (1 Viewer)

Epicman69

HSC
lol i dreaded the days when i only had 1 free period

2-3 free periods are where it's at

any more and u become lazy
I feel that becoming lazy part, Term 4 last year I just wanted to sleep the moment I went home at like 11 lol

FesuY

HSC
Yall are lucky, my study periods fucken suck, Ive legit got all the dropkick non atar kids in my study period who always fuck around and the teacher legit half asleep the whole time, its a pain in the ass to study there.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Yall are lucky, my study periods fucken suck, Ive legit got all the dropkick non atar kids in my study period who always fuck around and the teacher legit half asleep the whole time, its a pain in the ass to study there.
there's some mutual respect with them so they don't really talk when I'm there, u gotta be cool w/ em (just speak to them for a bit/acquaint with them) and they should be respectful with u. but theres some people u cant change lol

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
true, im mates with some of them but still, its like a bloody zoo
u gotta jump them then, nothing else u can really do except use physics to maximise force applied on their jaw. on a serious note then isnt there some other place u can chill w/ earphones in? like a computer room?

may22

HSC
Have your cohorts not completely matured out yet? I thought the BS stopped -- or at least slowed down -- by year 11/12

Actually on second thought, the teachers literally told my grade we're one of the best-behaved they've had

Epicman69

HSC
Oh yea btw what Uni are you guys wanting to go? Personally, I have a bias for UNSW

FesuY

HSC
Have your cohorts not completely matured out yet? I thought the BS stopped -- or at least slowed down -- by year 11/12

Actually on second thought, the teachers literally told my grade we're one of the best-behaved they've had
bruh in physics half the class kept getting kicked out or getting sent to the head teacher. Shit still happens in senior classes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)