back 2 school (1 Viewer)

Flise

HSC
Hey, first day was pretty painful. My eyes are sore, my head hurts, extremely boring (user) and yeah really wish i could be in bed the whole day but it is what it is.

For the year 12s here, feel free to list your internals marks and see how everyone's progressing so far (of course it is optional) [or if you want to flex idrc], personally I'm curious to see how everyone's tracking given mostly everyone here is in the same level of determination/skill and has a similar atar range goal.

I got some of my marks back;

Math Ext 2 (Complex Numbers Exam): 100%
Math Ext 1 (Vectors): 100%
English Adv (Common Mod Multimodal) : 85%
Economics (China):
Haha do you wanna trade ECO essays? I think my eco teacher is an easy marker tbh…
So far:
Eco (China): 100%
Business: 100%
English Advanced: (Going to fail as I need to prepare 3 essay plans for an in-class exam)
Ext 2: I’d be happy with an 85+ (Does anyone have harder questions on proofs and complex numbers? (Triangular inequality and shii))

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
Haha do you wanna trade ECO essays? I think my eco teacher is an easy marker tbh…
So far:
English Advanced: (Going to fail as I need to prepare 3 essay plans for an in-class exam)
Ext 2: I’d be happy with an 85+ (Does anyone have harder questions on proofs and complex numbers? (Triangular inequality and shii))
For Ext 2 harder questions, the end questions in each exercise for proofs in Cambridge can get hard

may22

HSC
Hey, first day was pretty painful. My eyes are sore, my head hurts, extremely boring (user) and yeah really wish i could be in bed the whole day but it is what it is.

For the year 12s here, feel free to list your internals marks and see how everyone's progressing so far (of course it is optional) [or if you want to flex idrc], personally I'm curious to see how everyone's tracking given mostly everyone here is in the same level of determination/skill and has a similar atar range goal.

I got some of my marks back;

Math Ext 2 (Complex Numbers Exam): 100%
Math Ext 1 (Vectors): 100%
English Adv (Common Mod Multimodal) : 85%
Economics (China):
Danngggg what a legend, those math marks are incredible

c_z_m

HSC
Terry Lee has great questions for proofs and complex numbers AND worked solutions, which is a plus. Cambridge has some gems in there too, problem is I don't think they offer worked solutions. If you're really up for it - take a look at James Ruse trials...

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
So far:
Yeah sure if I'm allowed, I need my teacher to return our marks and assignments. How much pages did you write?

Flise

HSC
Yeah sure if I'm allowed, I need my teacher to return our marks and assignments. How much pages did you write?
We had 55 mins and I wrote about 7 and a half pages (We could bring in a page of stats so ig it was easier)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
We had 55 mins and I wrote about 7 and a half pages (We could bring in a page of stats so ig it was easier)
same here, we had 55 mins as well. I wrote about 2 hsc booklets so not sure how much that is. Our teacher dogged us and didn't allow us to take page of stats though :( so some of my stats might be near approximations (not the clear cut)

may22

HSC
3rd day of school (private) and got an assessment already. Isn’t that a nice way to end a ridiculously humid day 🥲

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
3rd day of school (private) and got an assessment already. Isn’t that a nice way to end a ridiculously humid day 🥲
This term is prolly most hectic behind last term (trials). I got half yearlies for everything, u?

may22

HSC
This term is prolly most hectic behind last term (trials). I got half yearlies for everything, u?
My school doesn't do half-yearlies... it's normal assessments for everything except math I think. English is an in-class response though

We do mock exams before trials and such, but like I said, no formal exams till the trials

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
My school doesn't do half-yearlies... it's normal assessments for everything except math I think. English is an in-class response though

We do mock exams before trials and such, but like I said, no formal exams till the trials
nicee, im so worried for in class response for english tho not used to exam conditions >_< gotta start preparing lol, what text u doin for mod A?

FesuY

HSC

yeah my school is like that aswell and its public. Since when where half yearly assessments formal?

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
yeah my school is like that aswell and its public. Since when where half yearly assessments formal?
im pre sure theres no such thing as half yearlies anymore but the tasks i have is legit a half yearly because they cover all the topics we did lol

may22

HSC
nicee, im so worried for in class response for english tho not used to exam conditions >_< gotta start preparing lol, what text u doin for mod A?
Honestly kind of scared for it too. It's only out of 20, so every mark lost is 5% 😣

I'm doing King Richard III + Looking for Richard, you?

may22

HSC
im pre sure theres no such thing as half yearlies anymore but the tasks i have is legit a half yearly because they cover all the topics we did lol
Yeah that makes sense....but most of your subjects are math so it's fitting lol

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Honestly kind of scared for it too. It's only out of 20, so every mark lost is 5% 😣

I'm doing King Richard III + Looking for Richard, you?
YESS the same here. Just watched LFR and read a bit of Richard III, texts seem interesting. Analysis is my strong side so I feel like this will be the module or Mod B at least. Trying to understand Mod A type qs though since they seem a bit wierd so far. Also yea thats what i hate about english omg its out of 20 so like u lose so much

may22

HSC
YESS the same here. Just watched LFR and read a bit of Richard III, texts seem interesting. Analysis is my strong side so I feel like this will be the module or Mod B at least. Trying to understand Mod A type qs though since they seem a bit wierd so far. Also yea thats what i hate about english omg its out of 20 so like u lose so much
Yeah I finished both LFR and R3 and honestly, I feel like they're pretty good to study. And same analysis is my strength, I just struggle linking back to the question properly instead of vaguely lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)