back 2 school (1 Viewer)

may22

HSC
bruh in physics half the class kept getting kicked out or getting sent to the head teacher. Shit still happens in senior classes
Well that was my bio class last year...but all those kids dropped it and I'm still cheering
Never been particularly bad though...so damn..

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
bruh in physics half the class kept getting kicked out or getting sent to the head teacher. Shit still happens in senior classes
brooo the experiments in physics so far have been so wack, did u get any good pracs?

specificagent1

HSC
thinking abt it, i wanna go overseas since i've never really been outside of australia or india. most likely unsw or usyd tho
what course are you thinking? (unsw is the answer regardless)
AYY THATS GONNA BE MY ENGLISH SCORE LOL
🤮subject
UNSW is goated
you heard him
Gonna be devil's advocate and say that I'm leaning towards usyd...
i'm judging you right now...

may22

HSC
What do you guys want to study?

FesuY

HSC
brooo the experiments in physics so far have been so wack, did u get any good pracs?
We were doing some slinky prac outside and most people were messing around and launching it ever where. One of my mates connected the slinky to two trees and kept fidgeting with it like a spastic and got himself bruised

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
We were doing some slinky prac outside and most people were messing around and launching it ever where. One of my mates connected the slinky to two trees and kept fidgeting with it like a spastic and got himself bruised
LOL BRO lmaoo a similar thing happened in our class, some guy legit hit his nuts with a swinging pendulum, I could feel the pain it was so bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)