Are you ready for year 12? (1 Viewer)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm completely ready for Year 12 and the dramas of the HSC, since I've already put up with 3 units of it and begun another 2 already (maths of course... :p)

I just have to demolish these last lot of preliminary exams! ^^

blackforest

HSC
soo not ready. i cant be bothered with school anymore. i aced my subjects up to half yrlies.. now my marks have dropped so much. i guess i'll bludge while i can, and start working my ass off when yr 12 starts.

Fish Tank

That guy
HSC
It will be the end of the world for me if I stuff up my HSC. I don't know what I would do..
If I stuff up in the HSC, then I'll just need to work a little longer and harder to get where I want to go after school.

Not sure if it helps, but I just see the HSC as a learning experience (as with all assessments): see how motivated I am and how well I work under pressure. Might not be the BEST mindset, but I'm comfortable and I don't get stressed out heaps.

Happy studying! :jedi:

saberbladexx

HSC
I haven't started studying for Prelims, and their this week, kudos to the person who made prelim count for zilch :)

blackforest

HSC
nah not you yr 11s, you piss me off, your so bloody loud and if you are anything like the ones at my school you are selfish pricks, had to listen to some yr11 dicks yelling their heads off while i was doing trials, even when told to shut up they keep yapping

they should put you all in a cage, you want to behave like monkeys you should be treated the same way.
were you not a yr 11 once too? what are you saying about yourself?

rinc

HSC
was acing year 11 in the first half, not so much now.
but im planning to become a complete hermit to get the ATAR i want. Its going to be a terrible year...so i just want it to be over and done with!

HSC
yeah I was doing so well at the beginning of year 11, but toward the end I've gone downhill..
I'll be studying like mad next year.. at least I'll be dropping economics!! I'm nervous but excited about year 12... look on the bright side guys- school isn't everything!! still nervous though...

MetroMattums

HSC
Yay. HSC. The culmination of our high school lives is imminent. Because what we do in the future will DEFINITELY be determined by our performance in the HSC.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
im starting to go downhill... people at school are studying like mad!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)