American Idol 4 (1 Viewer)

edubzs

HSC
anthony really needs to go... did anyone hear about the HS interview with Corey Clark that is dissing paula? It made me believe it... but he is trying to make money off of it... he has an album, lol. One song is about her, LOL.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
My absolute fave. Bo. He is class and seriously he has out-performed each and everyone of the other pretenders. Surprised but happy Constantine left. Can't understand why Anthony hasn't been kicked out yet .. enough with those lame renditions. Anyway, I've prolly jinxed Bo now but regardless, go Bo. Oh and Simon rules, only judge who has the honesty to say it as it is .. unlike the other two.

Amryllis

HSC
YEAH!! Go Simon! These days I can't stand listening to Randy being all like "mm, I don't know dawg.." and Paula's stupid lame clapping and even worse comments that aren't constructive. She's trying to be nice all the time, even when she doesn't like a performance she has to sugar-coat it with fake comments.

I'm glad Scott is gone! I didn't even realise how annoying he was until someone recently mention that they hate looking up his nose every time he looks up to thank god or whatever. Have you noticed that the camera always seems to look up at him but not really the other contestants? It's like giving him more authority or something, but just emphasises how fat he is.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
ohh poor Vonzel I wonder what happened.

Bo was so great!

Bo and Vonzell for the final but it seems it will be Carrie and Bo in the final. Even when Carrie gives mediocre preformances people still vote for her.

ishq

brown?
HSC
The guy who should have won got kicked out :(
The guy with the long dreadlocks - who made his own versions of songs - What was his name?

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
Sweets said:
ohh poor Vonzel I wonder what happened.
i wonder what happened as well, when she said 'this week has been so hard on me' or something like that.. maybe family stuff..

but i dont really want her to win.. i want Bo to win! American Idol needs a rocker

edubzs

HSC
ishq said:
The guy who should have won got kicked out :(
The guy with the long dreadlocks - who made his own versions of songs - What was his name?

ANWAR.......... I Loved him. He was awesome. He should have taken it all but hey, who knows talent anymore.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
would love for Vonzell to win but for sure it's gonna be Bo vs Carrie in the final.
Bo > Carrie tho.
...but Constantine > Bo :D

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
Alwayz Diana said:
You do realise you just informed those who did not want to know the result who would be in the final.
im sorry, i'll delete my post, now you just have to take the "quote" from me out of your post

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)