American Idol 4 (1 Viewer)

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Damn, I wanted Bo to win (despite the fact that he had a past of being a raging criminal, but anyway...). Carrie...meh, just another Kelly Clarkson to me...

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Sweets said:
umm have you people heard of spoilers?? I didn't really care about the outcome but some people like to wait til the actual show.
yeah, i was wondering why people were posting the result

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Congratulation to Carrie Underwood

Carrie sang "Angel Brought Me Here" better than Guy did :D
I think the winner's single "Inside Your Heaven" suited Carrie's voice better. And the Kodak Theatre beats the Opera House anyday :D :D

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Survivor39 said:
Congratulation to Carrie Underwood

Carrie sang "Angel Brought Me Here" better than Guy did :D
I think the winner's single "Inside Your Heaven" suited Carrie's voice better. And the Kodak Theatre beats the Opera House anyday :D :D
i'm surprised she chose "Angel Brought Me Here"... i'm sure there are better songs to cover.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
i'm surprised she chose "Angel Brought Me Here"... i'm sure there are better songs to cover.
I think they have to sing "Inside Your Heaven" AND ONE other "Idol songs". And may be she wanted to be different from Bo by not singing "One Long Road" (or something).

I am pissed at chanel 10 for cutting out so much. The final performance show and the Result finale are meant to be 1 and 2 hours respectively. But Ten cut it down to only 2 hours of combined footage! :(

edubzs

HSC
I was really hoping for bo cause it would have been a change of pace for idol

Cab31

HSC
She was pretty but she couldnt sing that great. There was something about Bo. He was interesting. None of them are ever gonna be as good as kelly clarkson!

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i hated the chick... watched a bit last night
and i thought she sucked...
i didnt think she could sing the songs

Cab31

HSC
mizz_smee said:
i hated the chick... watched a bit last night
and i thought she sucked...
i didnt think she could sing the songs
yeah she was way off key

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
That was the worst Idol final ever. I didn't feel anything when Carrie won because I don't feel like she has grown through the competition unlike Bo and Vonzell. She was never in the bottom 3 etc so she sorta of glided by and probably only won cause Simon said she would. There was no journey it was just blahhh.

In a way though its good that Bo didn't win even though he deserved to in my opinion. He wont be boxed in by the whole Idol thing, although i'm sure Clive Davis would have loved to make a CD with him.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
she's a good singer. but she'll prob just end up in the american country scene.
Though last night she was severely off key. vonzell should have won.

Paragon

Pleased to Beat You
Circular Quay .... Patriotism + Football.
HSC
Sweets said:
That was the worst Idol final ever. I didn't feel anything when Carrie won because I don't feel like she has grown through the competition unlike Bo and Vonzell. She was never in the bottom 3 etc so she sorta of glided by and probably only won cause Simon said she would. There was no journey it was just blahhh.

In a way though its good that Bo didn't win even though he deserved to in my opinion. He wont be boxed in by the whole Idol thing, although i'm sure Clive Davis would have loved to make a CD with him.
Yeah I totally agree. I didn't really watch any of the previous Idols, and the only reason I followed this one was coz of Bo. I reckon he is the total entertainment package. Carrie's got absolutely nothing on him, or even on Vonzell for that matter. She definitely came across as being a bit too plastic, just a pretty face from the country. And what you said about being boxed in by the whole Idol thing, I never really thought of it that way. Guess that's some consolation. Anyway, I'm sure he'll still produce an album with Clive Davis regardless of the final outcome. Plus, this isn't the first time the US have voted for the wrong person.

funniboi

HSC
Carrie is damn cute.
Too bad Australian Idol, and X Factor australia couldn't have nice girls.
:/

since this is over, time to unstickify aye?

*mel*

tomorrows_angel said:
she's a good singer. but she'll prob just end up in the american country scene.
Though last night she was severely off key. vonzell should have won.
Yeah she was definitely off key, especially in the first song. I didn't know if i was hearing things or what, coz the judges didn't say much about it... but i was cringing all the way through the song. It was terrible.

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
That girl was so out of tune, especially when she sang "Angels brought me here" (which made me laugh!) my ears hurt!

I thought some of the people who got voted off earlier were better

although she sounded good when she sang that duet

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
llamalope said:
That girl was so out of tune, especially when she sang "Angels brought me here" (which made me laugh!) my ears hurt!

I thought some of the people who got voted off earlier were better

although she sounded good when she sang that duet
yeha, i lked vonzell. Bo is good, but i think the whole idol concept was too restrictive for his style. (i think someone else said that already, oh well.)

I wasn't watching it, i was listening from the next room, but all carrie's songs sounded really bad to me. really off key and pitchy. But my parents thought it was great. who knows...

Oh and the angels brought me here song - SHE DESTROYED IT!!! and yet my parents loved it... says something about them...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
it was good to see Guy's song used by a contestant on american idol... even though Carrie could've sang it better. i thought Bo > Carrie overall. ehh should've been Vonzell to win anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)