American Idol 4 (1 Viewer)

Amryllis

HSC
I don't like Scott, but I do think his voice is pretty good. I would have much preferred either Scott or Anthony leave this week over Constantine though. Constantine was so good in the last couple of weeks. He's really not a rocker at all - he always sounds horrible when he sings rock songs. Bo's the true rocker.

I haven't really liked Carrie's songs in the last few weeks but I still ove her. Go Carrie!

firehose

HSC
nicko88 said:
Haha, true that.

OMG! Why does everybody in that fucked up country like that fat guy?! He sucks so bad!!

Why did everyone in this fucked up country vote for that "fat" Casey as the winner?? Talk about hypocrisy at its worst.

oh, and as much as u hate him, Scott can actually sing.

edubzs

HSC
It’s as if for the show want’s to get rid of all the talent so no one will care. I need to voice a complaint to the judges…

www.AI_Insider.com

firehose

HSC
Speaking of the judges, they don't seem to really do their job properly. Simon's the one who keeps it sane but Randy and his "it waz juz alrite 4 me dawg" and Paula and her annoying emotions ( like the dancing on the seat) is really getting annoying

edubzs

HSC
isn't paula getting really wierd. The way she cried when constantine was voted out... you would have thought he was a family member...

www.AI_Insider.com

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
as much as i hate constantine being kicked out.. i'd have to say that bo did really sing 'gavin degraw's 'i dont want to be' pretty well.. i really enjoyed it.. but i dont think constantine should have been punished so severe! he sang the nickelback song didnt he?

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
edubzs said:
isn't paula getting really wierd. The way she cried when constantine was voted out... you would have thought he was a family member...
no, it was cos he didn't deserve to go.
if she cries hysterically when anthony or scott leave, then that's disturbing...

Amryllis

HSC
Annegelic said:
no, it was cos he didn't deserve to go.
if she cries hysterically when anthony or scott leave, then that's disturbing...
HAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah, I also hate how Randy makes dumb comments, and how Paula keeps dancing and being aggro to Simon when he speaks the truth.

I don't think Constantine should have gone this week. It should have been Scott - like Simon predicted. America got it all wrong this time. It's like the whole Ricki-Lee thing for Aust Idol 2, except Constantine wasn't the favourite to be in the finals, but defintely seen as more likely to get close to it.

edubzs

HSC
LOL... That is so true. I wanna go to see her in person and hold her down in her seat. She attaches her self to all the contestants though. Like remember she looooooooooooooooved Nikko. Now she's crying when constantine leaves...

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
ah but Nikko never deserved to go either.
vonzell is the only good one left.

edubzs

HSC
I know Nikko was awesome but he's already making moves i heard... Isn’t that expose on paula is on tonight at the same time... can't wait... I want to see paula when she goes completely insane… I wanna see if she’s like that at the show with her crazy dancing…

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
and because it's already over i'll say without subtlty or spoiler tags Hurrah! *Edited*

excuse me while i go off to do a dance....

Survivor39: Be careful with your language.

Last edited by a moderator:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Annegelic said:
don't normally like the guy, but I liked Bo's performance the best tonight. most probably cos it's one tree hill's theme song, but anywhos.
i liked bo's performance tonight too and i don't normally like the guy....

i'm not sure carrie's doing the right thing with the stuff she chooses...

i don't like scott, i hate him, i'm disgusted by him and the way we have to always look up his nose when he looks up to the ceiling and thanx god or whatever. but that broadway thing and brian mcknight wasn't as bad as he usually would. oh well, i don't like him.

I'm very impressed by Bo tonight, and Vonzelle when she sung christina aguilera not long ago

edubzs

HSC
hey my friend just told me that he entered into an American Idol thing through SMYC …www.SMYC.com ... did anyone hear about the HS interview with the idol kid that is dissing paula?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
omg it was soo funny when Scott thought he was safe and he started praying etc. At least Anthony was smart enough to know 'its not over'.

Anthony goes next.

Top 3- Vonzell, Carrie and Bo.

Final- Vonzell, Bo.

Winner-Vonzell
Thats what i want but I think it will be

final- Bo and Carrie

Winner-Carrie (she hasnt even been near the bottom 3 all season)

*mel*

hey guys who's left?

i never get to see it coz im never home on fridays...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)