American Idol 4 (1 Viewer)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Don't bag Constantine... he's hot :D

and lmao @ Anwar...... he dances like a girl. So gay.

Amryllis

HSC
I'm a bit disappointed in Carrie lately, she keeps picking weird songs.

I'm starting to dislike Scott and I'm surprised that he's gotten this far. But I still think he has a good voice.

heybraham

HSC
i reckon Carrie or Constantine and that other black chick (sorry forgot the name) could go all the way. my mom said the other ones looked gay (and fat to that...fat guy whose name i never paid attention to)

really sorry, if i offended anyone, i seriously didn't mean it

Amryllis

HSC
You mean Vonzell (the black chick) and Scott (the fat dude).

Yeah, Constantine is getting really good now. I didn't like him until recently. His rendition of Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody was awesome.

heybraham

HSC
i totally swear (so does my mom) that harry potter has a body of a woman. if he had breasts he'd totally be girly. his shoulder are so narrow and torso so small...it's eww...

edubzs

HSC
Rock Idol

Don’t You think each season, they want Idol to have a different theme.
Season 1: Pop- Kelly Clarkson
Season 2: Soul- Ruben Studdard
Season 3: R&B- Fantasia Borino
Season 4: I think with Bo and Constantine making it so far, it's gonna be rock, but with Carrie sounding so good it may be country.

dead cactus

captain tightpants
HSC
0Jade0 said:
I know who has gone!
*dances*
If you want to know you can go on www.idolonfox.com
because ppl might get narky with me saying the name.
dammit! i don't love constantine that much,, but i fucking hate scott. damn bee sting boy should've een voted off weeks ago!

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
it'll be funny if it was anthony and scott were in the final because that would be the end of the idols franchise in america.... but crazy fans vote a million times if they could and would when they cost nothing..haha idiots

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
don't normally like the guy, but I liked Bo's performance the best tonight. most probably cos it's one tree hill's theme song, but anywhos.

0Jade0

HSC
Scott- OUT! I want him out. How dare he wreck a Luther Vandross song! Bastard.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
fuck, i can't believe constantine got voted out, over stupid anthony and scott. america can't vote for SHIT :chainsaw:

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I have to say I was deffinetly surprised. Costantine gives one bad preformance and he is out. I mean Bo and Carrie in the past have given bad preformances and they have survived. Constantine seemed really shocked.

If Scott or Anthony makes the final 3, it will be so stupid. However I will not be suprised.

I have to say it seems Carrie will win, she has not been near the bottom 3 all season. Even though her performances of late have been pretty ordinary.

Vonzell in the bottom 3??? She was obviously better then Carrie and Scott last night.

edubzs

HSC
I can't believe constantine got kicked off. That was a shock to me just as it was to paula. Now it's really a battle between country carrie and head banger bo. I doubt anthony and scott will make it farther. Maybe vonzell has a chance... I wish i could be there....ANTHONY WAS SUPPOSED TO GO HOME. WE ALREADY HAVE A CLAY.

www.AI_Insider.com

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
edubzs said:
I can't believe constantine got kicked off. That was a shock to me just as it was to paula. Now it's really a battle between country carrie and head banger bo. I doubt anthony and scott will make it farther. Maybe vonzell has a chance... I wish i could be there....ANTHONY WAS SUPPOSED TO GO HOME. WE ALREADY HAVE A CLAY.

www.AI_Insider.com
i agree.

go carrie!

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Annegelic said:
fuck, i can't believe constantine got voted out, over stupid anthony and scott. america can't vote for SHIT :chainsaw:
yeah... like Australia does it soo much better....

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
Survivor39 said:
yeah... like Australia does it soo much better....
Haha, true that.

OMG! Why does everybody in that fucked up country like that fat guy?! He sucks so bad!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)