All Nighter for Modules (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Go to bed mate. Yesterday I've had a 'nap' which lasted for more than 6 hours. As a result I couldn't sleep for the whole night. I had to go to a group meeting at uni and had a doctor's appointment. True me, you'll feel like shit. I swear if you don't get any hours of rest.
Simple. You didn't chuck a bat.

Ben W95

HSC
Wish I had your brain Prodigy.
I'm hoping for 45+/60.
Realistically I think I'll get around 40.

I mean I could study a whole lot more, I just don't care anymore x[

Raolan

HSC
mate...mate... easy now.

I've got plenty of time, and I know most of the soliloquies in Hamlet by heart, anyway.
I just looked at your subjects. That's committment. Also known as "I'd kill myself" personally. The only humanities I've ever been able to stand is history, mainly ancient history.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I just looked at your subjects. That's committment. Also known as "I'd kill myself" personally. The only humanities I've ever been able to stand is history, mainly ancient history.
Modern history owns ancient history any day

Raolan

HSC
As it turns out my old feature article on FrankenRunner is better than I remembered. Think I'll just regurgitate it in essay form if possible.

NWO

HSC
Oh for fook sake, i need to memorise quotes.. Didnt even have time practising an essay and timing my self... gg hsc lol

YouKnowWho

HSC
Just wondering how are you guys studying/preparing for tomorrow while posting on threads or can you multitask ? I'm just procrastinating.

NWO

HSC
Of course, WW 1 WW2 was orchrasted by me. :) And assassination of JFK Kennedy. The Federal Resever.

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Just wondering how are you guys studying/preparing for tomorrow while posting on threads or can you multitask ? I'm just procrastinating.
Write practice essays with right hand
Left hand busy
Feet type on BoS

Raolan

HSC
I'm currently procrastinating here, listening to classical music, reading Bladerunner/Frankenstein quotes, writing down summaries of things to remember for each, reading my old feature article and playing Pokemon Y. I multitask a lot, something you get good at from playing lots of RTS games and a past borderline MMO addiction.

YouKnowWho

HSC
I'm currently procrastinating here, listening to classical music, reading Bladerunner/Frankenstein quotes, writing down summaries of things to remember for each, reading my old feature article and playing Pokemon Y. I multitask a lot, something you get good at from playing lots of RTS games and a past borderline MMO addiction.
Well then, that is definitely not considered procrastinating! Good job

Raolan

HSC
Well then, that is definitely not considered procrastinating! Good job
Problem is I won't remember a thing about any of it tomorrow without thinking of what I was doing in Pokemon. That'll trigger all the memories.

YouKnowWho

HSC
Write practice essays with right hand
Left hand busy
Feet type on BoS
I'll solve equations with my right hand and write names with my left...I'll take a potato chip...AND EAT IT! (Death note reference)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)