All Nighter for Modules (2 Viewers)

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
It's okay guys.

I've all nightered before. I did CSSA SOR2 with no sleep at all and got 95%.

I'll be sleeping LOL, but I'll just be up till like 3.
Everyone who does SOR 1 & 2 knows it's bullshit. Paper 2 will require some thought and cohesion on your part so I really recommend you get at least 6 hours of sleep.

HSC
I have given up on the modules.

Except FIFTEITH GATE!!!

All my hopes are fixed on that one essay......

terzho

HSC
You need your REM sleep for procedural memory or else you'll forget everything...

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Everyone who does SOR 1 & 2 knows it's bullshit. Paper 2 will require some thought and cohesion on your part so I really recommend you get at least 6 hours of sleep.
hahahahhahahaha

well honestly, I all nightered it for pretty much every trial with the exception of paper 1 English

now I'm not asserting that I'm an omnipotent God who can run on weeks without sleep but yeah :)

I'll sleep for at least 4-5 hours.

I'm just memorising two essays now.

I will have to be spontaneous with the other module and hope for the best.

hsclover

HSC
N/A
Have a good sleep guys! It's at 1:55, that's plenty of time. Get up at 8 and effectively study from then. A clear mind goes a long way in Paper 2 :)

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
hahahahhahahaha

well honestly, I all nightered it for pretty much every trial with the exception of paper 1 English

now I'm not asserting that I'm an omnipotent God who can run on weeks without sleep but yeah :)

I'll sleep for at least 4-5 hours.

I'm just memorising two essays now.

I will have to be spontaneous with the other module and hope for the best.
You'll be marked to a different standard in the HSC and your ability to respond to the question tomorrow will probably determine your marks, make sure you sleep!!

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
You'll be marked to a different standard in the HSC and your ability to respond to the question tomorrow will probably determine your marks, make sure you sleep!!
Whilst I will get some sleep obviously because the exam is 2:00PM, English is nothing but a bunch of bullshit. You just think of arguments, develop them, and present them on the day.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Given the paper the paper is at 1:55PM, there's no reason for you guys not to get decent sleep. Even if you feel so compelled to stay up a little late night tonight, you could always sleep in till later in the morning. Just get an adequate amount of rest yo. Otherwise HSC mum get angry. (gifpending)

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Given the paper the paper is at 1:55PM, there's no reason for you guys not to get decent sleep. Even if you feel so compelled to stay up a little late night tonight, you could always sleep in till later in the morning. Just get an adequate amount of rest yo. Otherwise HSC mum get angry. (gifpending)
Be good boys and listen to mummy

SWH

HSC
thats what i'm doing. I'll be up til the early hours of morn. Only cause i've realized that I do the best of my study during night/morning, then once i've done all the hard work I can refresh tomorrow before the exam, remembering quotes/techniques and whatever else.

mar101

HSC
I have a related text for module A also (distinctive voices/ distinctively visual)
random... i'm doing pride and prejudice and letters to alice and we don't need one :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)