All Nighter for Modules (1 Viewer)

SWH

HSC
well managed to memories most of the quotes. Remembered almost all of the wilfred owen quotes for mod. B, same with Tom brennan and breaking bad as a related text for Mod. C, and remembered 90% of each speech for Mod. A. I'll go over it tomorrow and make sure its drilled in my mind! thats my biggest thing right now, memorizing exams is out of the question now theres not enough time, but i have enough knowledge to be able to answer whatever questions I think.

Hopefully i'll be asleep by 2:30-3. wake up 10-11 which gives me plenty of sleep which i need right now, all this studyings messing with my head for real.

Good luck for tomorrow to who evers still up :)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
If anyone is struggling with Hamlet, watch the soliloquies on Youtube - from the soliloquies alone you should be able to answer almost any question.

HSC
should i just memorise the soliloquies and techniques?? or should i stick with themes??

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
should i just memorise the soliloquies and techniques?? or should i stick with themes??
Have a decent knowledge of the soliloquies, if the question is on themes manipulate your understanding of the soliloquies to fit the question

example, last years question: An inherent tension between confrontation and resolution is revealed through characterisation

in Shakespeare’s Hamlet.

"To be or not to be" --> Aporia --> evident of tension between Hamlet's lack/uncertainty of wanting to confront his problems --> relate to characterization.

HSC
so say they just ask us to choose 2 key scenes and describe how it contributes to textual integrity, i can use the soliloquies right??

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Off to school right now to do some last minute revision.

Remember guys, if you're totally stumped for evidence, just make up bs and make sure to include "thee" and "thy" in your Hamlet quotes.

Good luck!

HSC
i've had enough of hamlet. that's it. just going in with summaries of all the soliloquies and quotes lol

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
No notes, no memorized response. Going in with what I know, for Hamlet. lol

blinx96

HSC
I'm up for it, will probably go bed around 3am, what texts do you guys have?
Mod A: Richard III and Looking for Richard
Mod B: Yeats Poetry
Mod C: Fiftieth Gate
exactly the same texts as you ahahha, what do u reckon will be the specified poem for Yeats?

HSC
No notes, no memorized response. Going in with what I know, for Hamlet. lol
oh and why am i seeing so many hamlet essays without techniques, just quotes?? we don't need techniques to support every single quote right?

xxcc

HSC
Hey for module A, can I just write LTA and PP for the rest of the essay, if I bracket the initials in the introduction?

For example if i write Pride and Prejudice (PP) and Letters to Alice on First Reading Jane Austen (LTA)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
oh and why am i seeing so many hamlet essays without techniques, just quotes?? we don't need techniques to support every single quote right?
As long as you have evidence to support the point you're making.

Hey for module A, can I just write LTA and PP for the rest of the essay, if I bracket the initials in the introduction?

For example if i write Pride and Prejudice (PP) and Letters to Alice on First Reading Jane Austen (LTA)
That's fine - I do that. :D

Raolan

HSC

My teacher said you can, but shouldn't because depending on the marker they might not notice the initials and have no idea what you're talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)