All Nighter for Modules (1 Viewer)

YouKnowWho

HSC
Problem is I won't remember a thing about any of it tomorrow without thinking of what I was doing in Pokemon. That'll trigger all the memories.
Oh yeah, I remember my chem teacher telling me to never study with music on because only that certain music with trigger your memory of what you learnt as your brain associates and links the music with what you learnt. Silence won't help you remember.

SWH

HSC
finished practice mod. B essay, trying to keep memorizing all quotes and techniques by writing them down randomly lol.
Now onto practice mod. C essay, + remembering quotes/techniques.

I'd like to thank soundcloud/soulection radio for keeping my level head and preventing it from exploding with technique/quote overload

Frostbitten

HSC
How many qoutes/examples you guys remembering in total for tomorrow?

Randox

HSC
N/A
finished practice mod. B essay, trying to keep memorizing all quotes and techniques by writing them down randomly lol.
Now onto practice mod. C essay, + remembering quotes/techniques.

I'd like to thank soundcloud/soulection radio for keeping my level head and preventing it from exploding with technique/quote overload
Haha Im feeling your pain. I have got around 5000 words in my head...I learnt every essay word for word -_- lol

HSC
Haven't even started memorising mod b. Screw hamlet -_-

SWH

HSC
How many qoutes/examples you guys remembering in total for tomorrow?
For me i've tried to remember at least 4 quotes with techniques and a detailed explanation for each per text. so like 7-8 per essay. not sure how that is in comparison to lots of people on this forum considering their going for like close to 100%, and i'm not even getting an ATAR lol. But any more than that and I wouldn't finish each essay guaranteed.

SWH

HSC
Also, just finished writing Mod. C prac essay. Now i have to memorize all 3, and more importantly be able to remember and write down all my quotes without checking lol. Probably another hours work before bed. Might take a quick break, maybe grab some food then get back into it. I did the module A essay a few days ago so I still need to refresh that one in my mind as well as the techniques and quotes. Not sleeping til I remember all these quotes!

I'd like to thank coffee/no-doz for buying me some extra time to keep focused to finish all of this work!

SWH

HSC
Haha Im feeling your pain. I have got around 5000 words in my head...I learnt every essay word for word -_- lol
word for word... damn. well thats on a different level lol. I'm having trouble memorizing 25-30 quotes and techniques all up for tomorrow lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)