Aboriginal children in care now exceeds stolen generations (1 Viewer)

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Will Shakespear said:
the fact is that the best possible life for a child in abo culture would be pretty shocking by white standards
That's kind of evidence for the fact that Aborigines are undeniably disadvantaged. Thanks for highlighting the difference between growing up in a white community and a Aboriginal one. Now you just need to admit that it's because of their situation not the Aborigines themselves.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
lol the fuck are you on about

Every single one of my posts has been coherant. They've been more coherant than yours and that other chicks, all which have consisted of
'OMG THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE, WE'RE ALL HUMANS!'
"U voet for Pauline Hanson"
"I do chemistry i r smart!"

I've told you time and time again my stance, and each time it has been coherant. All I've seen from you two is the same pathetic ramblings about 'plz dont stereotype and dont swear !~&!*"
Holy cow. There is just so many funny things about this post - I don't know where to start. Well here goes:

1. "Every single one of my posts has been coherant. They've been more coherant than yours... and each time it has been coherant.
- coherant is spelt 'Coherent' - :music: Irony! yay!

"up yours, young people?" = totally coherent...
"Laught out loud the fuck are you on about" = totally coherent...?

2. You also said: "all which have consisted of..." Well RVSPixie never said, "you 'voet' (?) for Pauline Hanson" and she never said "I do chemistry i r smart". Plus the chemistry statement has already been discussed and explained.

3. You say "All I've seen from you two is the same pathetic ramblings about 'plz don't stereotype and don't swear'" and yet before you said - 'lol fucking nuts to that [RSVPixie's articulate argument], i read the bit about ... and thought who gives a flying fuck"
So I'm confused that you are complaining that she hasn't given a argument (let alone a good one) and yet you didn't read her post where she explained her point really well...
Also, can you stop ignoring posts where ppl do discuss stuff and then complain that no one has said anything 'coherant'... And stop focusing on ppl asking you to stop swearing and focus on what they are saying.

Last edited:

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Iron said:
Today we honour the well-bred members of this forum, the oldest continuing forum in BoS history.

We reflect on their past mistreatment.

We reflect in particular on the mistreatment of those who were Sworn At – this blemished chapter in our forum's history.

The time has now come for NCAP to turn a new page in BoS history by righting the wrongs of the past and so moving forward with confidence to the future.

As moderator of NCAP, I apologise for the swears and abuse of successive members and their trolls that have inflicted profound grief, suffering and loss on these our fellow meek members.

I apologise especially for the removal of Catholic and other Christian students from their place in DGE, their NS and their site.

For the pain, suffering and hurt of these verbally abused generations, their descendants and for their families left behind, I say sorry.

To the mothers and the fathers, the brothers and the sisters, for the breaking up of families and communities, I say sorry.

And for the indignity and degradation thus inflicted on a proud people and a proud culture, I say sorry.

We the Mod team of BoS respectfully request that this apology be received in the spirit in which it is offered as part of the healing of the website.

For the future we take heart; resolving that this new page in the history of our great forum can now be written.

We today take this first step by acknowledging the past and laying claim to a future that embraces all members.

A future where this forum resolves that the injustices of the past must never, never happen again.

A future where we harness the determination of all members, foul-mouthed and righteous, to close the gap that lies between us in class, educational achievement and economic opportunity.

A future where we embrace the possibility of new solutions to enduring problems where old approaches have failed.

A future based on mutual respect, mutual resolve and mutual responsibility.

A future where all members, whatever their origins, are truly equal partners, with equal opportunities and with an equal stake in shaping the next chapter in the history of this great website, BoredOfStudies.org
That was funny but a teeny tiny bit offensive. I forgive you in the name of comedy. hehehe.
:music:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I think the problem is because they can't see their children without the lights on they can't look after them.

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
hpdanemma said:
:haha: Yup thanks for helping prove my point.

Umm anyway, I think you're ignoring a lot of my previous points and focusing on the idea that I'm not listening and that I'm wrong or not making sense etc. The thing is I understand where you're coming from and there are a lot more indigenous people in gaols etc but obviously there are reasons for this and I don't like it that you're putting the blame on the entire Aboriginal race considering the factors that cause the issue are primarily based on a loss of cultural heritage and identity. Ancestory is extremely important in the Aboriginal culture and it the suffering of past generations has a huge influence on how some Aboriginals view western culture and our laws. I just think we should focus on helping all Australians as opposed to putting them down and focussing on our differences. Of course, this is a two way street and all we can do is offer the help, it is up to each individual wether they want to accept it or not. Or maybe we're offering the wrong help? I don't really know, but either way I'm not going to put an entire cultural group down because they are more disadvantaged than me.
Good on you. Well rounded and to the point. I love ppl who are respectful, logical and focus on the topic. Katie? With respect, I dare you to:
Read ^that post and argue (extra points if you don't swear or refer to anyone complaining about your swearing). That person embraced what you have been saying and still argued their point...very well.

Last edited:

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
I think the problem is because they can't see their children without the lights on they can't look after them.
Wow. That is just too funny, like really, wo.
:jaw:

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
Riet said:
Katie: They are overpresented in gaols because they don't understand the white fellas law. Who would have thought it was illegal to rape women and children?
Don't be such a vulgar fool. Aborigines are much more likely to be imprisoned for crimes other than rape. What about all those revolting white ppl who perform those heinous sex crimes. Don't they understand that it is a bad thing to do...? Or don't they understand the law...

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Rockyroad said:
Good on you. Well rounded and to the point. I love ppl who are respectful, logical and focus on the topic. Katie? With respect, I dare you to:
Read ^that post and argue (extra points if you don't swear or refer to anyone complaining about your swearing). That person embraced what you have been saying and still argued their point...very well.
Not necessarily. Needs to learn to paragraph.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Rockyroad said:
Holy cow. There is just so many funny things about this post - I don't know where to start. Well here goes:

1. "Every single one of my posts has been coherant. They've been more coherant than yours... and each time it has been coherant.
- coherant is spelt 'Coherent' - :music: Irony! yay!

"up yours, young people?" = totally coherent...
"Laught out loud the fuck are you on about" = totally coherent...?

2. You also said: "all which have consisted of..." Well RVSPixie never said, "you 'voet' (?) for Pauline Hanson" and she never said "I do chemistry i r smart". Plus the chemistry statement has already been discussed and explained.

3. You say "All I've seen from you two is the same pathetic ramblings about 'plz don't stereotype and don't swear'" and yet before you said - 'lol fucking nuts to that [RSVPixie's articulate argument], i read the bit about ... and thought who gives a flying fuck"
So I'm confused that you are complaining that she hasn't given a argument (let alone a good one) and yet you didn't read her post where she explained her point really well...
Also, can you stop ignoring posts where ppl do discuss stuff and then complain that no one has said anything 'coherant'... And stop focusing on ppl asking you to stop swearing and focus on what they are saying.
Nah, I seriously think you're a fuckwit hey.

Anything that was addressed by them, I addressed. I didn't read the entirety of her massive fucking essay because it was pointless.

So I spelt coherent wrong, have a cry about it. Spelling coherent wrong in subsequent posts does not mean the rest of them weren't. You guys continuously whinging about my swearing detracts from the argument, and it's really tiresome.

Deal with it.

Every post they made was full of accusations towards the rest of the people in this thread. Accusations about being Pauline Hanson supporters, racists, etc. Finally one person agreed with the sentiments I was making, but the other clown can't get passed the whole 'OMG WE'RE ALL ONCE RACE, WE'RE ALL HUMANS!'. Not all races are born equal, it's a fact of life.

Don't be such a vulgar fool. Aborigines are much more likely to be imprisoned for crimes other than rape. What about all those revolting white ppl who perform those heinous sex crimes. Don't they understand that it is a bad thing to do...? Or don't they understand the law...
I don't see your point. Aborigines are more likely to be repeat offenders too, and are more likely to have been imprisoned before the age of 18. White people who perform sex crimes are abominations and deserve to be shot, so I don't really see your point. Of course they know it's wrong, and when they're caught theyre punished accordingly. More so, white people don't blame history for whatever deviant attitudes they possess, unlike the Aborigines.

Last edited:

kokodamonkey

HSC
Rockyroad said:
why should white man have to follow the law? jeez

boris

Banned
HSC
Haha fucking loving this thread. Riet with his witty one-liners. Iron with his sophisticated goading of the masses. Katie with her vulgar statements about abos. Rockyroad and someother nobody with their self-righteous arguments against the intervention etc. Rudd supports it too brotang. You should probably get over the swearing to love, this is bos, not parlimentary debate. This is the real world (not really), people swear. Get the fuck over it. Also, so you are 1/4 coon? So what, you are 3/4 not coon too you fool. You call yourself aboriginal? You are more whatever else is in you (white for example) than coon. Im anticipating a whinge about my use of abo and coon. Get over that too tards. I suggest that you get off your high horse and get out into the real world for a bit. Then you can give us some logical opinions based on your experiences, not just what you have been told.

Abos need to take responsibility. They need to stop being treated differently to the rest of the community. Stop special welfare payments because of abo heritage. Stop special scolarships for abos and special funding for abo only projects. It segregates them. Whos school has a abo only educational assistance program where the abo kids can just go and walk out of class anytime they want to go get a milo? They have more rights than the rest of the community and are milking it for all its worth.

Also, fuck fuck fuckety fuck

Lentern

HSC
boris said:
Haha fucking loving this thread. Riet with his witty one-liners. Iron with his sophisticated goading of the masses. Katie with her vulgar statements about abos. Rockyroad and someother nobody with their self-righteous arguments against the intervention etc. Rudd supports it too brotang. You should probably get over the swearing to love, this is bos, not parlimentary debate. This is the real world (not really), people swear. Get the fuck over it.
The English language is a many splendid thing. So many wonderful words in it like bravura, fungible and agendum that seem destined to dwell at the bottom of the cellar, only to be sampled when some constitutional lawyer or Oxford academic comes to visit. It is thus a tragedy that whilst so many wonderful, splendid words remain unused that we make room in our very limmited vernacular for these vulgar, vulgar words. I've often found that if one wishes to cause sting that the swearing is ineffective anyway, far better to launch a couple of "miserable, pathetic, worthless, digusting" at them. If delivered in the right, punching tone they a far more filled with loathing. And if one doesn't wish to cause sting, why bother with the vulgar words?

boris

Banned
HSC
Lentern said:
The English language is a many splendid thing. So many wonderful words in it like bravura, fungible and agendum that seem destined to dwell at the bottom of the cellar, only to be sampled when some constitutional lawyer or Oxford academic comes to visit. It is thus a tragedy that whilst so many wonderful, splendid words remain unused that we make room in our very limmited vernacular for these vulgar, vulgar words. I've often found that if one wishes to cause sting that the swearing is ineffective anyway, far better to launch a couple of "miserable, pathetic, worthless, digusting" at them. If delivered in the right, punching tone they a far more filled with loathing. And if one doesn't wish to cause sting, why bother with the vulgar words?

Because i am not as learned in the english language as you and have no desire to be more so? The same reason i know more about mathematics, building roads and other various civil infrastructure and agriculture than you do? English may be your strong point, it doesn't interest me. Just as you may well struggle to perform a stress analysis on a bridge using various mathematical principles, i struggle with entertaining the thought of enlarging my vocabulary beyond vugarity. And i dont see much of a problem in it. You may be disgusted at the use of vulgar words just as i may well be disgusted at the incorrect application of a mathematical principle? I don't see a distinction. As long as i can spell and speak coherently i am satisfied.

Lentern

HSC
boris said:
Because i am not as learned in the english language as you and have no desire to be more so? The same reason i know more about mathematics, building roads and other various civil infrastructure and agriculture than you do? English may be your strong point, it doesn't interest me. Just as you may well struggle to perform a stress analysis on a bridge using various mathematical principles, i struggle with entertaining the thought of enlarging my vocabulary beyond vugarity.
Yes and that's all very well if you only wish to master X words because you find mastering them a dull art so be it, more power to you. But why would you choose to master the yucky ones?

boris

Banned
HSC
Lentern said:
Yes and that's all very well if you only wish to master X words because you find mastering them a dull art so be it, more power to you. But why would you choose to master the yucky ones?
What makes them yucky? A word is a word. Launching a venomous tirade of sophisticated dialogue at the average person on the street will only draw blank looks and confusion. Yet this is what the majority of people are, average. I deal with the majority of people, why not select my vocabulary to suit?

The reason you find this so hard to understand is the very same reason you employ this advanced vocabulary. If you did understand it, you wouldn't invest so much time in the english language. I hope that makes sense to you.

Lentern

HSC
boris said:
What makes them yucky? A word is a word. Launching a venomous tirade of sophisticated dialogue at the average person on the street will only draw blank looks and confusion. Yet this is what the majority of people are, average. I deal with the majority of people, why not select my vocabulary to suit?

The reason you find this so hard to understand is the very same reason you employ this advanced vocabulary. If you did understand it, you wouldn't invest so much time in the english language. I hope that makes sense to you.
what makes them yucky? err, it's kind of yucky in the indefinable sense, their soul purpose in dialogue is to sound crass, crude, heavy handed and brusque. And I know about dealing with average people I'm from the western suburbs, and I find so long as the tone and the context is right, it doesn't really matter if they understand the word, they understand the intent.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Lentern said:
what makes them yucky? err, it's kind of yucky in the indefinable sense, their soul purpose in dialogue is to sound crass, crude, heavy handed and brusque. And I know about dealing with average people I'm from the western suburbs, and I find so long as the tone and the context is right, it doesn't really matter if they understand the word, they understand the intent.
ohlol

you're over compensating for the fact you come from the western suburbs.

they're just words mum, you're running away. you wouldn't believe what the kids say today, they're just words mum and they wont go away, something something etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)