2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tantantan

HSC
guys what should i do? i used to do open high school cos of a timetable clash for the subject and now i have the old japanese teacher back.. and i hate her!!
its not going well because i full on cried in class and then she tried to talk to me and then i cried again. Shes been my teacher in yr 7 , 9 and 10 so we already know we have our differences but shes like ostracising me from class. Esp for extension she literally pretended i wasnt in it infront of the whole class god i hate school

rawrliongirl

HSC
How's everyone adjusting to their after school routines? Feeling pretty unproductive so far personally...
Sames. I didn't do any work in the holidays and I have to make all my study notes now *sigh*
I had a double free yesterday and didn't do a thing. I've been so unproductive :|

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
3rd or something? I thought I'd get full marks and I have no idea why I lost half a mark :|
If possible you should ask your teacher where you went wrong, 3rd is still quite a solid ranking especially for early in the year.

I personally experienced some really disappointing marks in my first term, the key is to move past it

Thunderstorm

HSC
I don't know man. I've just been completing the homework assigned to the class by the teacher for maths and that's about it. I got this really good study schedule in my mind but I just haven't started doing it yet, I don't even know when I am, most likely soon, just when I find that inner motivation.
Feel ya bro. I'm in the same boat. Let me know how it goes :)

Side Note: 1000th post in thread

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yeah I know, that's including OP thread starter. Thread preview said 1000th reply. Nevermind, my moment of glory has passed
Not it hasn't, board of studies is going to include it in next year's history syllabus.

rawrliongirl

HSC
i'm like so tired. i have a free right now and i just finished my maffs hw. now i just want to sleep for half an hour but dunno whether I should do something else instead..

oh well i have a double free after lunch so i guess ill make notes and stuff then :|

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
i'm like so tired. i have a free right now and i just finished my maffs hw. now i just want to sleep for half an hour but dunno whether I should do something else instead..

oh well i have a double free after lunch so i guess ill make notes and stuff then :|
Take a nap

rawrliongirl

HSC
I REALLY REGRET DROPPING CHEM OMG WHAT DO I DO???? I dropped it like 2nd day back and I HATE MYSELF FOR DROPPING. all my subjects are mind numbing and boring. I don't have a challenge anymore. AHHH I should've kept mathematics and not dropped chem. WHY DID I DO THAT???

Last edited:

Daniellemc

HSC
I really need a creative writing story to go with this picture which is about discovery, can anyone give me a few ideas thanks [emoji184][emoji169] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423033009.335008.jpg

klee98

HSC
I REALLY REGRET DROPPING CHEM OMG WHAT DO I DO???? I dropped it like 2nd day back and I HATE MYSELF FOR DROPPING. all my subjects are mind numbing and boring. I don't have a challenge anymore. AHHH I should've kept mathematics and not dropped chem. WHY DID I DO THAT???
You dropped both maths and chem on the 2nd day back? Wow..

Thunderstorm

HSC
nooo, i dropped to general like last term, but i dropped chem on the second day back this term and now i regret it big time :alone:
Dw. HSC just seems like a big deal because of your school so your school can make money and attract future students with good results. Legit wherever you want to go you'll get there. Don't stress. Obviously, try your best with what you got but yeah yolo #inspirationalspeeches

studynerd

HSC
On the topic of dropping subjects, do most people drop their "extra" units before or after the Half yearly? Because.. atm, i don't know if i should drop from 13units to 11units...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)