2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunderstorm

HSC
Been thinking lately about how I actually have no idea what I'm going to do next year hahaha. Has everyone here got plans for next year at uni and such?

rawrliongirl

HSC
Been thinking lately about how I actually have no idea what I'm going to do next year hahaha. Has everyone here got plans for next year at uni and such?
Absolutely not hahaha. I am actually really lost. I thought for a while that I knew what I wanted to do, but now I've realised there's more than one thing which I'd like to do and can't choose between them.
So for now I don't have a clue as to what I want to do. Don't know whether I'll go straight to uni, take a gap year or what courses I will apply for.
My main concern right now is getting through the half yearlies. :'D

DLMisme

HSC
I plan on going straight to uni, I'm pretty set on doing my RN's.

rawrliongirl

HSC
I'm finally beginning to understand things that I didn't quite get in chemistry last year!
I'm just going over some notes for the prelim course as a quick refresher and to make sure that trying to pick chemistry up again is a good idea.:read:
So far, so good. I must've been in a really bad mindset last year since a lot of it didn't make sense to me. Now it's starting to click.
Maybe that break from doing any school work/ study I had in the holidays did me some good.
I'll have to catch up on a bit of Production of Materials if I do get back in since towards the end of last term I just stopped listening altogether.
Trying to remain positive about this year and hoping they let me back into chem.:cold:

rawrliongirl

HSC
YAY! :D Glad to hear lol. Just remember that all of POW, except galvanic cells, consist of rote learning so... yeah. :haha:
yeahh! I think I understood galvanic cells, I'll just have to revise it cos I forgot.. oops.
I was reading through prelim stuff, a quite a bit of it was rote learning too.
If I am allowed to join back up, I should hopefully be caught up in no time since I'm on top of all of my other subjects and I'm beginning improve my organisational skills. There's just a few things I'd need to clarify with a teacher/ tutor, but I'm sure they could be easily explained.

rawrliongirl

HSC
We gots back into chem! My teacher was like "we'd love to have you back" i was like wow ok. So all I gotta do is fill out a course change form AGAIN but saying I wanna pick it up again cos this year they were efficient and it was already processed. I'm just scared of facing my career advisor cos she's gonna think I'm a nut for picking up an extra 2 units which I'd just dropped and will probably lecture me in the meanest way possible about it like she usually does to people >.>

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
We gots back into chem! My teacher was like "we'd love to have you back" i was like wow ok. So all I gotta do is fill out a course change form AGAIN but saying I wanna pick it up again cos this year they were efficient and it was already processed. I'm just scared of facing my career advisor cos she's gonna think I'm a nut for picking up an extra 2 units which I'd just dropped and will probably lecture me in the meanest way possible about it like she usually does to people >.>
Great news :)

rawrliongirl

HSC
HALP! I'm always so tired and I don't know why. I try to get at least 7 hours of sleep every night, yet at school I still get so sleepy. I find it so hard to focus when that happens :c is it my early 8am classes? The long days? I can't figure it out. I'm fearing tomorrow as I have an 8 period day from 8am to 4pm.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
HALP! I'm always so tired and I don't know why. I try to get at least 7 hours of sleep every night, yet at school I still get so sleepy. I find it so hard to focus when that happens :c is it my early 8am classes? The long days? I can't figure it out. I'm fearing tomorrow as I have an 8 period day from 8am to 4pm.
- The reason could be the quality of your sleep e.g. sleeping position, whether you're exposed to technology 1 hour before your sleep, etc. Otherwise, increasing sleeping time by 1 hour could work.
- Do you tend to be more tired at the start or at the end?
--> If you're tired in the morning but start to recover by the end of the day, must be the early morning class.
--> If you get increasingly tired, must be the long day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)