2008 student id's (1 Viewer)

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
I'd personally recommend people who can't use their passports + drivers licence to bring in all other available ID. This way the FM staff can do a 100 point check if needed.

So...on that day, be sure to bring in all your ID (Medicare cards, HCF, School Cards, even Birth Certificate if you really want to be safe. As well as any name changing documents.

Usually names aren't that significant.

Where needed, you can change your personal details on MyUNSW (Including Student name). On there you can use your Vietnamese name if you so desire. I think its best to use the same name as your primary forms of identification (being Vietnamese name).

By the time your graduate, UNSW will reconfirm with you all your details, as well as your name. So the ID card shouldn't be too much of a worry ;)

Please call our Enrolment Phones or Student Central for further assistance :)

Yellow Shirts and Peer Mentors will be available everyday at O-Week next week. After your faculty welcome, we'll be making announcements for people wishing to join Peer Mentor groups, there we can sort out your problems confidentially if needed and direct you to the right people.

Last edited:

Vicly

HSC Victim
HSC
Rekkusu: how does the 100 point check work? I'm assuming each ID equates to a certain number of points? Because that would be more feasible than bringing my passport

what-for?

HSC
Rekkusu said:
Where needed, you can change your personal details on MyUNSW (Including Student name).
where exactly is this function? i've been trying to find it on myUNSW but i cant.
it only lets me change my personal details like address, phone number, etc. but no name... unless i missed something?

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
what-for? said:
where exactly is this function? i've been trying to find it on myUNSW but i cant.
it only lets me change my personal details like address, phone number, etc. but no name... unless i missed something?
Yea I cant see that either, you gotta ring student central up.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
Rekkusu said:
A couple of Singaporean friends swapped their ID cards to test this theory when the officers came on the bus, and the dude was like, yup no problems here. :rofl:
not the best choice of people to test the theory

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
lol

i got mine today.
i feel jipped;; they didn't let me take another foto. ==
bitches;;; lazy ones at that. do thejob ur suppsed to be doing! >O

everyone that i've shown my id card to has said that it looks like a master card. .. i'm gonna get robbed soon. ==

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)