2008 student id's (1 Viewer)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Oh great, I just dropped my ID, stepped on it, didn't realise there was a button under it, and now there's already a massive scratch on it.

WHY does this keep getting worse??

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I really liked the 2007 design far far better....

I feel the UNSW logo is too far to the top left on this one. And it just looks like crap.

karoooh

HSC
Nah, I hated last year's. What was with the sparkly shit? This a bit eh though. I didn't know you were blek Mike.

Vylen

HSC
the sparkly stuff makes me feel nostalgic ... cant quite put my finger on it at the moment but back like in primary school there was something with this sparkly feel.... something fun..... hmmmm

Vylen

HSC
dm4n said:
where do we get them? :eek:
lets hope this question doesnt need to be answered again in this same thread ;)

you can get your student ID cards from FM Assist, which is in the Matthews Building (2nd Floor, Upper Campus) near the Matthews Pavillions and Clancy Auditorium

HSC
uhawww said:
The photo I can live with, but I've been kicked out of labs before because the certain faculty wasn't listed on my ID (mind you it was 3am, and I WAS using a friends pass.. so I didn't argue about being enrolled in a subject under the faculty).

And it's a misrepresentation of my degree, for my egos sake.
the fuck you doing at uni at 3am?!

dm4n

HSC
Vylen said:
lets hope this question doesnt need to be answered again in this same thread ;)

you can get your student ID cards from FM Assist, which is in the Matthews Building (2nd Floor, Upper Campus) near the Matthews Pavillions and Clancy Auditorium

^emmie^

HSC
do we have to pick it up before starting or can i get it on the advisory day or during o week

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Where can we get them from?

.. lol jk. :p
This may be off topic but is there a union card at all?

soopacow

Igloo?
HSC
Wait, so we can pick up our ID's? Even if we're starting our first year? Because it seem to me so far everyone's posted that they've picked up their ID's already are at least 2nd year (or they mentioned nothing about what year they're in)...

So what's the deal with the first years?
Thanks in advance.

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
If you can enroll then you can pick up your IDs, all you need is your student number and a proof of ID(drivers license, passport, etc). I wouldn't wait until oweek to do it if you don't want to stand in line for half an hour :p

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Yeah you can get it as long as you're enrolled properly. You can pick it up any time, but it's better sooner than later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)