09ers Yr 12 Formal (1 Viewer)

HSC
Your school being cheap? WTF lolololololol

My formal is next week and should end ~12am. After that we are all being coached to our after party on the Harbour which should end ~4am. Then my friends and i will be having pancakes on the rocks and will either go to Karaoke or find something else to do until we're tired. When we're tired (before 12am) i'll get picked up, driven home, sleep as much as i can and then get up ~2am to get driven to Umina/Terrigal to stay in a beach house for a week with friends.

I can't wait :D
sounds pretty awesome XD

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
hahahaha didn i already tell you?? my skool cares about one thing and one thing only: THEIR FUCKEN OVAL!!!!!!!! LOL, they throw so much money at that thing it's not funny!!! LOL

and yiew ur plan for next week sounds pretty good xD ,,,,possibly a sleep-over at shuning's house,,,,,actually on second thoughts, he'd probably rape one of ur frens, so maybe not go there =P =P =P
Bahahaha, i want to see this oval for myself now XD

Hehehe my formal is late next week, so before that i'll be tutoring/sleeping/gaming and preparing for interviews :/ Good luck with yours btw, Angus :D

Bahaha sleeping over at Shuning's house is pretty much asking for something to happen, so you should go ^^

sounds pretty awesome XD
I can't wait!!!!

jet

Banned
HSC
Mine was end of term 3. Ended up getting into a half-hour conversation with the curriculum coordinator about my subjects :S And then I had to watch while he tore apart my friend, who doesn't really have a direction right now. I felt bad :(

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
mine is Monday 7th Dec @ Harbours Edge

waza_

HSC
Yeah we had ours at the end of Term 3, it was good but the after party was lame as

My mates formal was last night and I went to their after party, it was the best party I've been to this year! =D (stumbled home at 5am)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
come on guys. it ain't hard picturing me in shiny suit.

Monsterman

HSC
how much did people pay for their formal..? mine was only 90.. i've heard that some people had theirs as high as 300 or some really high number.

tbh my formal was crap. n

youngminii

Banned
HSC
Wore a vest
Went into Star City at like 4am
Oh my fucking God I looked just like the dealers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)