09ers Yr 12 Formal (1 Viewer)

Sarebs

HSC
how much did people pay for their formal..? mine was only 90.. i've heard that some people had theirs as high as 300 or some really high number.

tbh my formal was crap. n
Haha only $90... mine is free because we raised a bunch of money or something.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
did anyone go in a limo?
Yeh I did.
A stretch =]
It was sweet. Just me and my date too, so we had a lot of room. We had a glass of champagne on the way as well.
I loved my formal. It was at the Colebee centre if anyone knows it. I wore a white suit with a white vest, a red shirt and white and silver tie. I got my suit tailor made too, so I looked awesome :p

Sorry, I normally don't toot my own horn like that, but that was the one night where I really thought I looked great =]

pman

Banned
HSC
95 dollars down the drain, the small amount of food was crap, the DJ was rubbish, It was an alcohol free event, but they took everyones glasses b4 the night was over so you couldn't even drink water!
3 hours trying to fit 200 people onto a 10 square metre dance floor was interesting.

I think most of the money went on breathalisng us on the way in!

shady145

Banned
HSC
Your school being cheap? WTF lolololololol

My formal is next week and should end ~12am. After that we are all being coached to our after party on the Harbour which should end ~4am. Then my friends and i will be having pancakes on the rocks and will either go to Karaoke or find something else to do until we're tired. When we're tired (before 12am) i'll get picked up, driven home, sleep as much as i can and then get up ~2am to get driven to Umina/Terrigal to stay in a beach house for a week with friends.

I can't wait :D
:D sounds fun

come on guys. it ain't hard picturing me in shiny suit.
well i got a french shirt :p

how much did people pay for their formal..? mine was only 90.. i've heard that some people had theirs as high as 300 or some really high number.

tbh my formal was crap. n
wow every one seems to be paying heaps, my ticket cost $35 XD well i suppose places are cheap when you live in a hole
and paying for their formal, does that include suit? well mine was 480 but i got it for 180 ^^

Nikkay75

Flashbackk
HSC
mine is Monday 7th Dec @ Harbours Edge
We went there last sunday. It was actually a really good venue but the alcohol policy is so stupid. You'll see when you get there.

I much prefered the after party - Moved through bars and pubs on the harbour - Caught a cab to the cross - Caught a cab back to star city and stayed till about 5am.

Fluorescent

Banned
HSC
Mine was yesterday and it was shit
I have conjuctivits so my eye was red
The venue was okay but the drinks were 8 fucking dollars each i was like eff no
The awards went to the usual people
Did not go to afters cause my eyes hurt like a mother bitch
in summayr
formal was fail.

HSC
Mine was yesterday and it was shit
I have conjuctivits so my eye was red
The venue was okay but the drinks were 8 fucking dollars each i was like eff no
The awards went to the usual people
Did not go to afters cause my eyes hurt like a mother bitch
in summayr
formal was fail.
awww that was pretty unlucky :(

Monsterman

HSC
wow every one seems to be paying heaps, my ticket cost $35 XD well i suppose places are cheap when you live in a hole
and paying for their formal, does that include suit? well mine was 480 but i got it for 180 ^^
lol i got my suit at myers discounted from 500 to 200. :D

HSC
hmmm our formal wasnt that great.
rooty hill rsl...speaks for itself right?
so jealous when i hear of all the good venues :(

but actually i thought it'd be worse. yeah...i really did! i mean the food was alright, better than our year 10 one. that was horrid. i literally didnt eat!

shady145

Banned
HSC
hmmm our formal wasnt that great.
rooty hill rsl...speaks for itself right?
so jealous when i hear of all the good venues :(

but actually i thought it'd be worse. yeah...i really did! i mean the food was alright, better than our year 10 one. that was horrid. i literally didnt eat!
=/ everyone seems to be going to good places... it seems as thought you dnt have high expectations for your school :p did you's have an after party?

HSC
=/ everyone seems to be going to good places... it seems as thought you dnt have high expectations for your school :p did you's have an after party?
haha high expecations. i guess anyone on here from my school could back me up when i say, really our school fails. i think it has the potential to be a good school. it was once upon a time but im not sure what happened. i enjoyed year 12 though but i guess it was just the atmosphere of our year and stuff.

no not really we didnt even have a set afterparty. alot of people went to the city cos they were over 18. im not over 18 so yeah :(
and then some went to the fiddler.
i know of 2 afterpartys but they were like invites only so yeah and i dont think either of them were that big.

shady145

Banned
HSC
haha high expecations. i guess anyone on here from my school could back me up when i say, really our school fails. i think it has the potential to be a good school. it was once upon a time but im not sure what happened. i enjoyed year 12 though but i guess it was just the atmosphere of our year and stuff.

no not really we didnt even have a set afterparty. alot of people went to the city cos they were over 18. im not over 18 so yeah :(
and then some went to the fiddler.
i know of 2 afterpartys but they were like invites only so yeah and i dont think either of them were that big.
oh ok lol... aww are you 18 this year or gotta wait till next year?
my year has a repuation of being the biggest alcoholics... and we dnt have a set afterparty, i think we are just going to try get most people on a bus and go back to schoolies... buses go to and from there all night ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)