09ers Yr 12 Formal (1 Viewer)

HSC
What do you guys have planned for your yr 12 formal this year?

If you already went, how was it?

Sarebs

HSC
Mine is next Saturday. Should be one hell of a night, seeing as though there is a lot of social tension in the year, and people will be drinking.

2sXc4yU

Banned
HSC
i didnt go to my formal
i was too busy studying

they laughed then, but ill be the one laughing when i pwn the lot of them on dec 16

shady145

Banned
HSC
formal is this wednesday coming
will tell how it goes

clo-ree

HSC
Formal - wasnt too bad - food was crap tho.

After party which finished in the wee hours of this morning - Amazing. Good times for all. Good ol Irish teacher drinking with us just made it way better :)

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
formal was way back in term2,,, was pretty good, however had to go straight home afterwards and study, had assessments the week after next =S LOL

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
LOL yea it was sorta weird =S however i think they did it then cos the venue was cheaper to hire at that time (wasnt in a great demand at the time or something like that =S lol)
Your school being cheap? WTF lolololololol

My formal is next week and should end ~12am. After that we are all being coached to our after party on the Harbour which should end ~4am. Then my friends and i will be having pancakes on the rocks and will either go to Karaoke or find something else to do until we're tired. When we're tired (before 12am) i'll get picked up, driven home, sleep as much as i can and then get up ~2am to get driven to Umina/Terrigal to stay in a beach house for a week with friends.

I can't wait :D

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
Your school being cheap? WTF lolololololol

My formal is next week and should end ~12am. After that we are all being coached to our after party on the Harbour which should end ~4am. Then my friends and i will be having pancakes on the rocks and will either go to Karaoke or find something else to do until we're tired. When we're tired (before 12am) i'll get picked up, driven home, sleep as much as i can and then get up ~2am to get driven to Umina/Terrigal to stay in a beach house for a week with friends.

I can't wait :D
hahahaha didn i already tell you?? my skool cares about one thing and one thing only: THEIR FUCKEN OVAL!!!!!!!! LOL, they throw so much money at that thing it's not funny!!! LOL

and yiew ur plan for next week sounds pretty good xD ,,,,possibly a sleep-over at shuning's house,,,,,actually on second thoughts, he'd probably rape one of ur frens, so maybe not go there =P =P =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)