Your views on sex? (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Lundy said:
what about a guy who will on the first night? or is it ok because they're a guy and they can have sex whenever they want?
thats the way the story goes and it definently sux. though thats what happens to the majority of people.
it also depends on the circumstances, the person etc. most girls who put out on the first night have most likely done it before, therefore earning the reputation of a slut. but then there are the girls who do it once, and its like "oh she put out once"..sort of thing, she isnt branded as a slut because its a once off.
i put out on the first night with one guy. it was the only time ive ever done and im pretty sure its the only time i will....i wasnt called a slut, maybe some people thought it, but under the cirsumtances and situation it was accepted...but i do feel for the girls who are called sluts for something like hooking up with a guy on the first date, girls can be so bitchy and just throw names around without the meaning of the word being meant...grr i hate them bitches

miranda

HSC
Much in agreement

~GeNie~Na~BotL~ said:
what she said

in my opinion sex should be about making love to one another, for loving each other... not fuck one another for fun then move on to the next one! :mad:
Sex should be about making love. LOVE. Plain and simple. I actually used to think it was just for a good time but. NO.
It should be about Love.

led_zeppelin

yeah i think it's up to the two people who are fucking, having sex or making love... it should be clear on both sides of the line what it is and what it isn't and guys that means you may lose out some nights but you have to be honest, DON'T LEAD GIRLS ON, but it swings both ways, the rules apply to both guys and girls, it's just that girl's are alot more vocal about a guy treating sex less than what they did, but it's happened to me before and it's not cool....

django_

HSC
yeh chicks who have one night stands are pathetic.

like this chick at my school...she brags about hookin up with guys and screwing them in their car...wats even grosser (thats not a word, is it? lol) is that her best friend has done it with the same guy. good luck to em hope they catch an std.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
yeah thats true...its pathetic...wait...but then so are guys who have one night stands...
but sometimes, thats the way it is. and most people find themselves in one night stands regardless of what they think about them. i think they are pretty shit and 6 months ago was in one...but it was just another thing that happened in my life..i dont exactly regret it because i wouldnt be who i am today if it didnt happen right?
but for those girls who have a million one night stands and brag about it, they are as good as any prostitute, but thats what they have chosen to do with their lives..

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
django_ said:
yeh chicks who have one night stands are pathetic.

like this chick at my school...she brags about hookin up with guys and screwing them in their car...wats even grosser (thats not a word, is it? lol) is that her best friend has done it with the same guy. good luck to em hope they catch an std.
yeah thats sick. i have this moral. u dont touch a guy any of ur friends have even got with. makes me sick. u dont share guys. and the only way id ever do it is if there was a mutual understanding. i fucking hate it. makes me so angry.

django_

HSC
yeh its pretty fucked...like shes pretty, but her best friend is as ugly as... wouldnt u feel like crap if this guy fucked someone really ugly? lol i know i would

but anyways if they want to do that, its their own choice.
me? i have my bf and hes my first and i plan to be with him for the rest of my life. i guess everyones individual decisions make them who they are - good or bad.

renny

isnt it interesting that society condemns women who get around and enjoy themselves as 'sluts' while guys who do the same are lauded as 'players'...

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
renny said:
isnt it interesting that society condemns women who get around and enjoy themselves as 'sluts' while guys who do the same are lauded as 'players'...
haha i love people who regurgitate lines.

dont generalise so much, all my guy friends hate "players" (specifically known as manwhores) and also hate sluts.

just because a rapper says it, doesnt make it true

Last edited:

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
oh and if two people mutually have sex because they want a bit of fun, wtf is wrong with that? i think thats ok because its both their decision.

twiddla

Yeah for most reasonable guys playa is considered somewhat derogitory and is offensive. I have jokingly been called a playa (i'm far from it) and some of my male friends told me they hated the term. Not every guy wants to be regarded as a person who treats women like rubbish and has no respect for them!

Ceara

HSC
N/A
Oh bloody hell.
Why are people being all judgemental towards girls who have one night stands? Honestly... Whats wrong with some girls who just like to have sex? It's their choice. Why shouldn't they fuck like rabbits and brag about it if thats what they want to do? Same with guys. As long as its consensual, who gives a fuck? Not something that I can do and deal with emotionally, but maybe some girls are different.

No one's mentioned yet that they might just live on sheerest instinct and tend to lose themselves in the moment. I've had a couple of semi one night stands. BIG mistakes. People who are natural comantics should NOT have one night stands...

Fobbah

HSC
meh, i suppose sex SHOULD be about love...
but frankly, i'm not in love, and i dunno, isnt it just not healthy to not at least get out a bit?
nothin wrong with one offs as long as nobody's treating anyone like shit and there's still respect there, if you ask me, but thats just my 2 cents lol

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
Ceara said:
Oh bloody hell.
Why are people being all judgemental towards girls who have one night stands? Honestly... Whats wrong with some girls who just like to have sex? It's their choice. Why shouldn't they fuck like rabbits and brag about it if thats what they want to do? Same with guys. As long as its consensual, who gives a fuck? Not something that I can do and deal with emotionally, but maybe some girls are different.

No one's mentioned yet that they might just live on sheerest instinct and tend to lose themselves in the moment. I've had a couple of semi one night stands. BIG mistakes. People who are natural comantics should NOT have one night stands...
you know what, ive had a one (well four) night stand with a third year flinders university student before. maybe it was you.

lil_lainy

HSC
i dont think there anything rong with ppl having as much sex as they like...with randoms..but like, yeh bragging about it is sad and pathetic cause it means that they rnt doing it for themselves, but so thye can look cool to other ppl...i rkn ppl should respect ppl who, so what if their with a dif guy every weekend, as long as they dont go on about it the whole week.

and for all those ppl who say like its only good if ut in love with the person an u shouldnt do it elsewise...wat if ur not in a relationship, and have truble building a relationship at sum particular time for whatever reason. r u supposed to be celibate!..i mean cmon, where human, we have a sex drive!...dont deprive ppl of that cause ur all moral an whatnot

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Tommy_Lamp said:
oh and if two people mutually have sex because they want a bit of fun, wtf is wrong with that? i think thats ok because its both their decision.
That's referred to as souless sex. The problem with it is it often turns out to be not so souless, and that someone develops feelings, or wants more...and it all gets messed up. According to Cosmo. lol.

But hmm...
I'd never have sex with someone I didn't love. First comes love, then the sex. It's too meaningful to just have with randoms...it should be about love...there's too many feelings at stake...it's one of the closest things you can do with a person...so only do it with someone that is close to you...THAT close to you...

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
i believe in the distinction between making love and screwing around and i don't mind either options.

^^can't remember who said it, i pasted it from like the 1st page. but i agree. i can separate sex and love. it's never simple. i've got with guys i didn't know from adam, guys i didn't like at all, guys i was just good friends with, and guys i was crazy about (i should point out that i've never done the relationship thing, unrequited is my middle name). for me it's usually just about having fun and i find that if there's respect for each other and an understanding that it is only a one nighter or just for fun, then it works fine and it's not demeaning, just enjoyable and natural. but when i fall in love with someone it'll be different - still fun and natural, but it's also an expression of how you feel about one another.

and i like mack's idea. barry white included. barry and rose petals would still work if u weren't taking it too seriously... r u busy tonight mack darling?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)