Your views on sex? (1 Viewer)

mack

Banned
HSC
Personally my stance on sex/lovemaking is that it should be an act of love shared between two people, performed in a bed, slowly.I feel the two participants should also be naked as to allow the partners to get close.Since my 18th birthday i have been to clubs with friends, and they often come up to me and tell me theyre leaving because theyve picked up and are going to"screw this slut in the bathroom". I find that when sex is viewed as merely a way to "have a good time" the meaning and intimacy of one of lifes greatest pleasures completely goes out of it. The way ill always do it is with the lights dimmed, in a double bed, some rose petals strewn around, with some Barry White in the background. What are your views on how people should go about it?

Last edited:

lengstar

HSC
i was like you...once...maybe i still am...

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
every time I hear barry white, I think of Taj from Van Wilder and his bedroom adventures with scented candles, massage oil and 'teh white barry'

But I hold the opinion that there's a difference between a fuck, sex and making love...

mack

Banned
HSC
Haha, well ,maybe the Barry White part was laying it on a bit thick but music can be a very good way to add a sensuous atmosphere. My main point here is there is a huge difference between a "fuck" and making love.

^___ShabS___^

RCMasterAA said:
Yeah ditto, guys who do what you say (the screw this slut crap) are just fucking jerks.
what she said

in my opinion sex should be about making love to one another, for loving each other... not fuck one another for fun then move on to the next one! :mad:

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
im young and still enjoying my life
id prefer a fuck/screw, then making love - also bcoz im not in love. and the slow on a bed lights dimmed slow music rose petals shindigs dont fry my berger . . .

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Sex is good either way, whether its for fun or out of love.

You can't take EVERYTHING seriously :p

lengstar

HSC
i believe in the distinction between making love and screwing around and i don't mind either options.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I think sex is not purely a physical thing that people can merely just pass off.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree entirely with you mack
I'd personally never "fuck" a girl who I wasn't in a steady relationship with...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Asquithian said:
"Sex is like pizza...even its its bad its still good" ?
You are wise in the ways of the force young padawan.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Minai said:
I agree entirely with you mack
I'd personally never "fuck" a girl who I wasn't in a steady relationship with...
Thats not what you told me last night when we were shaking it up!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
AsyLum said:
Thats not what you told me last night when we were shaking it up!
notice how I said "girl"
I never said anything about guys ;)

berry580

HSC
neo_o said:
Sex is good either way, whether its for fun or out of love.

You can't take EVERYTHING seriously :p
In that case, I hope you're someone I know from school, preferably a girl not over 1.6m.
I think sex is not purely a physical thing that people can merely just pass off.
Believe it or not, there are such people, or the word "slut" would be meaningless.
But I hold the opinion that there's a difference between a fuck, sex and making love...
Well whats the difference? In my opinion, there's none, as I'm not a player (if that explains anything).

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
lengstar said:
hahahaha neo_o is a guy rofl!
Thats only what I told you last night when we were shaking it up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)