Your views on sex? (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my view on sex : when people say 'sex' is like they are talking about one night stands, sex for entertainment vaue, for fun etc....when they say "love making" etc, it sounds more intimate, and...beautiful i guess... i had SEX with one guy, totally pointless except for the fact that we were fulfilling eachothers sexual needs right? i make love with my boyfriend (most the time, the rest is sex when we are extremely horny and making love isnt an option) because of the love between us and etc. i know that sounds corny and all...but the word 'sex' is just pointless intercourse to me...not that im saying its a bad thing or anything..

mack

Banned
HSC
anorexic_chick said:
OoOOo..sorree Mister keeper of the peace..What happened to free speech huh? ;) Im proud of yah..lolz

OKIES DEN ROFLM<AO !!!!11111

go easy on the netspeak ok?

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
Back to the topic...
It's something I can only do with a person who I feel truly in love with and share a deep respect for.
Random sex is not something I am capable of. I have to love the person first.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Obviously there isn't (or doesnt have to be) any physical differance between making love and fucking. Whilst a differance in setting is more likely again there doesnt have to be any. The key I think is the emotional differance.

Simply 'getting your rocks off' by fucking 'some slut' in the bathroom, could be seen as liberating or degrading depending on your beliefs. I'm all for women's lib however the attitude the guy in question has I find degrading toward the woman in question, and this is from a guys perspective.

The emotional differance is that when 'making love' (for want of a better term) its being done for reasons beyond the physical, there is genuine caring and emotional connection between the two.

And to clarify any points:

I am male and have been in a relationship for around 18 months.

I do think that even a commited couple can 'fuck' and there be no feeling and vica versa not all casual liasons are evil... just those involving chauvanist fuck wits like the one originally mentioned.

And I have absolutely nothing against physical pleasure in fact I think love making (there it is again... crappiest description ever) is more conjucive to experiencing physical pleasure.

I think some one else mentioned a distinction between ejaculation and orgasm, a very valid point.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
of course there is a difference to some1 with common sense, but there aint much common sense when ur drunk

no1 goes out and say im gonna have completely random sex

A_J_Gray

oi if u hav sex make sure u wear a condom, even if ure a girl . u can neva be too safe.

the cheapest place to by these is probably the chemist. ask around, u can get them cheap but get ripped off at other places

mack

Banned
HSC
The cheapest ones are probably those ones in the bathrooms that come out of vending machines. I wouldn't rely on them though.

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
and remember put to condom on Before u have sex......not after it.....it makes for an embarresing end to the night

HSC
addymac said:
Simply 'getting your rocks off' by fucking 'some slut' in the bathroom, could be seen as liberating or degrading depending on your beliefs. I'm all for women's lib however the attitude the guy in question has I find degrading toward the woman in question, and this is from a guys perspective.

not all casual liasons are evil... just those involving chauvanist fuck wits like the one originally mentioned.
And what do you think of the chick who got fucked in the bathroom then? Isn't it obvious that she WANTED to be FUCKED, not made love to? How can it be evil, if she wanted to get treated like a slut? How the fuck does pleasing a girl (how she wanted to be pleased) make him a 'chauvanist fuck'?

They are both consenting adults, and got what they wanted. I have no problem with either of them.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Nicho said:
oh my gosh ur not ru
no, but i had to have tests and everything cause i was late...the trauma of thinking i was put me off...seriously dont trust ones from service stations, they are cheap and flimsy. who cares what are the cheapest? choose the well known trusted brands. choosing the cheapest ones? hello...your making the decsiion that will affect your life it brreaks not, not choosing what to wrap left over dinner up with

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
twisted_sista00 said:
the only way to be completely sure is abstinence
as they say abstinence is the best form of contraception.
I was bloody tempted to just write that for my 1000 word 'crossroads' essay.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
cherryblossom said:
as they say abstinence is the best form of contraception.
I was bloody tempted to just write that for my 1000 word 'crossroads' essay.
abstinence...or a vasectomy

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
hehe abstaining is easy when you dont have a girlfriend.
and usually any girl thats going to put out on the first night isnt worth being with :S

Lundy

Banned
HSC
what about a guy who will on the first night? or is it ok because they're a guy and they can have sex whenever they want?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Lundy said:
what about a guy who will on the first night? or is it ok because they're a guy and they can have sex whenever they want?
Indeed it is, our sexist society says so:uhhuh:

:rolleyes: yes it is pretty sucky

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)