Your Approach To Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

Drsoccerball

HSC
Hahahahahah. Yeah I know I was confused when I heard that as well. They can ask for 2 related texts in Mod C.

I actually haven't got anything properly prepared right now. I might just use the related from my discovery essay tho, so no need to memorise anything more.
2 !?!?!?!

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I know, but that only applies for the first year - My head teacher says he's more likely to win the lottery

By the time it reaches the year before the prescribed texts are changed they are planning on specifying so gg no re to the future HSC students
although the course is not radically different than last years. although for module C it is a little bit different.

atargainz

HSC
as if you guys didn't know Mod C could as for 2 related lol. You at least have 2 for discovery right?

astroman

HSC
in paper 2 2009 they didn't specify for anything, u got to choose.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
holy shit, just realised that HSC starts in 2 days

This time 2 years ago I was procrastinating on bos like all you guys

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
fuck u, ur probably drinking a martini on the beach right now relaxing fuck u square i hate u

jk <3
yeah

nah starting my astronomy essay that's due tomorrow

Once you guys finish the HSC and if you go to uni, you will realise how big of a joke the HSC really is.

You have practically a year to study for 5 HSC subjects with a huge 2 month holiday in between. At uni, you have 13 weeks to cram 4 university level subjects with a week break half way through the semester

astroman

HSC
yeah

nah starting my astronomy essay that's due tomorrow

Once you guys finish the HSC and if you go to uni, you will realise how big of a joke the HSC really is.

You have practically a year to study for 5 HSC subjects with a huge 2 month holiday in between. At uni, you have 13 weeks to cram 4 university level subjects with a week break half way through the semester
I'd rather 5 years uni than 3 weeks of HSC

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
I'm gonna spend the reading time figuring out how I'm gonna answer the Module B question, then go in the order B A C.

mkristie

HSC
they asked for two related material for mod c from like 2002-2006, but from 2007 onwards it's been either "refer to ONE" or "refer to at least one" related material. it's entirely possible they could ask for two but seem pretty unlikely given they've been asking for one for so long now. be prepared though :)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
What... uni is 8 hours every weekday? Are you talking about hours you need to be at uni?
40 hours/week for 4 subjects

so for each subject you have like 3-4 hours of lectures, tutorials and labs which means you need to spend 6-7 hours of your own time studying for that subject that week

unrealism

HSC
If mod B happens to be open-ended and not specified, I'll probs go B, A then C since B is my strongest

If it just so happens to want themes based on something specific like gender conventions or relationships (they haven't asked this one since 2007), then probs gonna be A, B then C so I can have sometime to think about mod B towards the end of finishing mod A essay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)