Yearlies- results (1 Viewer)

drewgcn

postpantsism
HSC
stella8h8chang said:
OK. I'm over my marks **breathes** here I go. No real idea of ranks though...
Adv English: 96
Ext English: 78 :(
Maths: 97
Ext Maths: 89
Latin: 98
Software: 95
Chemistry: 92
Over those marks? Aye, you may only get a UAI with 3 nines in it at that rate ;)

ledzeppelin

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
im awaitin my report now, geddin em sent dis week hopefully, most of muh overall marks got scaled up a bit, as it was standarlized wit every1 else in the grade. liek 3 quaters of muh skewls did abosolute shit in their exams and their onli excuse ish liek "i dont kare about dis yr, ill try harder next yr" n im just liek oook? da othah quater are fine, hu actualli give a shit, hmm maybe thats why my skewl average is so crap, evn tho there are really good teachers ..
i hope you failed english

xx__savannah

HSC
ledzeppelin said:

LOL, I have to agree on that one. I can't stand people who don't use apostrophes, so I never read those posts unless someone says they're funny.

Let's hope your 'relli gud inglish techr' can actually spell.

FroZenWaffleS

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
im awaitin my report now, geddin em sent dis week hopefully, most of muh overall marks got scaled up a bit, as it was standarlized wit every1 else in the grade. liek 3 quaters of muh skewls did abosolute shit in their exams and their onli excuse ish liek "i dont kare about dis yr, ill try harder next yr" n im just liek oook? da othah quater are fine, hu actualli give a shit, hmm maybe thats why my skewl average is so crap, evn tho there are really good teachers ..
In a previous post in some other thread, you said that you knew me or something?
Well do you???

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
ledzeppelin said:
actually as a matter of fact, i did very well in english this yr. so generally what your saying is that just because i use slang on the internet, it reflects the person i am, is that right huh?

Last edited:

snowbunny

HSC
yeh i have no idea how i got 80% in 3 of them....i said dont ask haha, a fluke i guess

yep tourism is tvet and easy as

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
failed 2U Maths, Chemistry, Physics
Just passed Business, P.E, S.O.R, English

yet i am still aimin for a U.A.I of over 85

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
lol i failed chem and maths yearlies :(
dratz...
but i majorly improved on my physics (20% more than half yearlies)
which im happy about... Lord willing i'll get my act together!
i need 92 :D

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
even though, I passed all my subjects but im not happy with my marks. They're not what i wanted. Year 12 is where i can turn that leaf over to a new side.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Smart_Dunce said:
even though, I passed all my subjects but im not happy with my marks. They're not what i wanted. Year 12 is where i can turn that leaf over to a new side.

yeah i kno how u feel esp for my modern history final mark, the first assignment fckd my mark up so much ><"

xx__savannah

HSC
Im mostly dissatisfied with me Adv Eng rank. I'm 14th, and I have people beating me that don't deserve it. My exam mark for my critical study pulled me down so bad, I didn't really bother writing anything because I forgot it all, so I went to 71% :( The only consolation was the teacher is giving my synthesis to next years class cos she loves it. I just really want to do myself justice in English this year.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
mm turning the leaf sounds like a gr8 idea!:p
:uhhuh:

klaw

HSC
xx__savannah said:
Im mostly dissatisfied with me Adv Eng rank. I'm 14th, and I have people beating me that don't deserve it. My exam mark for my critical study pulled me down so bad, I didn't really bother writing anything because I forgot it all, so I went to 71% :( The only consolation was the teacher is giving my synthesis to next years class cos she loves it. I just really want to do myself justice in English this year.
yeah english sucks... so subjective... so inconsistent...

P

pLuvia

fronttoback said:
Hey!

I'm only doing two units of English as an accelerant (I'm in year nine).

I was asked to 'double accellerate' three weeks before the prelim exam but after reading all of the texts and after much study I managed to get: 92% (unscalled)/ 94% (scalled). That put me joint fourth in the year.

So I'm pretty happy! On to HSC....and School Cert. in Sci, Geo and Hist (AHHHH tomorrow!)
Congrats mate :)

Boxxxhead

Local hairy ethnic man
HSC
fronttoback said:
Hey!

I'm only doing two units of English as an accelerant (I'm in year nine).

I was asked to 'double accellerate' three weeks before the prelim exam but after reading all of the texts and after much study I managed to get: 92% (unscalled)/ 94% (scalled). That put me joint fourth in the year.

So I'm pretty happy! On to HSC....and School Cert. in Sci, Geo and Hist (AHHHH tomorrow!)
DAMN!!!!
That's crazy... congratulations!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I wish our school would let us accelerate more subjects >_> We suggested it before but the school principal doesn't approve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)