Year 11 2014 Chat :) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightthefuze

HSC
Hey, I noticed that you don't do Advanced anymore. What caused you to make the move? :)
HEY!

I felt that I was more capable of gaining a Band 6 or upper Band 5 mark in Standard, rather than in Advanced. All of my recent English tasks show that (hello top 5) and I'm actually happy that I made the move! Moreover, I gained a higher sense of self-esteem (not that I wasn't going to get anything lower than a Band 5 in Advanced) and MY TEACHER LOVES ME! :awesome:

#planningtoslayhscenglish

Last edited:

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
HEY!

I felt that I was more capable of gaining a Band 6 or upper Band 5 mark in Standard, rather than in Advanced. All of my recent English tasks show that (hello top 5) and I'm actually happy that I made the move! Moreover, I gained a higher sense of self-esteem (not that I wasn't going to get anything lower than a Band 5 in Advanced) and MY TEACHER LOVES ME! :awesome:

#planningtoslayhscenglish
Fair enough. :) Just be sure to smash Standard English because the aligning is crap.

DLMisme

HSC
I finished my last assignment today, now I can completely focus on studying for the prelims. My new glasses also turned up today which I'm stoked about... Finally I can see properly! :D

Fiction

HSC
Just for the record -> does anyone remember a quote which proves Iago may not be as inherently evil as we think? alksdjfalkjf my argument OTL

Fiction

HSC
What's ? It looks like a box with the letters OIF62A in it.

Fiction

HSC
What's ? It looks like a box with the letters OIF62A in it.

Banks

HSC
My prelims aren't till next week! Still have an Othello assessment task tomorrow then I can fully focus on preliminary exams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)