Year 11 2014 Chat :) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rawrliongirl

HSC
I cant even run 400 meters.
idk if i can run 400m at once, i might be able to..haven't exactly measured the distance I can run. but playing soccer i was sprinting A LOT and running a long distance over the whole game since I usually played a full game cos of a lack of subs T_T

rawrliongirl

HSC
...chemistry...i hate you...you kill my life D: T_T

im so confused with dipole-dipole forces and polarity and basically everything T_________T

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
General question: What is your strongest and weakest subject atm and specify why.

lpodtouch

HSC
General question: What is your strongest and weakest subject atm and specify why.
My strongest subject would most likely be modern history. We've just finished the Romanov Dynasty and commenced the core study of WWI and its emerging forces - a rather fascinating topic as an extensive addition from junior history.

My weakest subject on the otherhand would either be economics or english advanced. Whilst I do enjoy learning the content, practical application and analysis has always been onerous. :p

lilcutetricker

HSC
Uni Grad
Chemistry and Physics - If I forget a theory, I can most likely derive it from another theory using logic.
English - The modules ask for the responses to give different formats of writing; critical, comparative, AOS; this has proven detrimental to me since I often get confused on what is an appropriate response and often can't come up with enough to write about.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
strongest: 2u maths: cos I enjoy the maths and I find it interesting learning the new 'tricks'
weakest: chem: i've dropped down a few places *sigh* but like the french say 'c'est la vie'.

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Strongest: English's because I really enjoy English and it comes easier to me
Weakest : chem still because I forget stuff a lot but I'm working on it!

DLMisme

HSC
My strongest subject is Ancient History. I love it, I find it so interesting and rather easy.

My weakest subject is maths. I used to be quite good at maths but I guess at some point I started to fall behind and never quite got back up to my old standard. I've improved a lot this year though.

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Strongest: maths/business studies because it seems like second nature to me lol

Weakest: English (just screwed up last assessment FML) or economics, need to work on essay writing.

rawrliongirl

HSC
strongest: prob modern history. I've always loved history since I was young, so enjoying the subject would contribute to it being my strongest. I also usually get pretty good marks in essays and I can analyse sources and stuff quite well too.

weakest: maths and chem. idk what happened with them, i used to be alright at maths up till about halfway through year 9, then it just spiralled down and down. i used to be good at science too, but ive had shitty teachers and im finding it hard to self teach myself concepts in chemistry.

flyingmwa

HSC
Strongest: maths. I do well in it somehow. Its one of my favourite subjects too.
Weakest: bio. Everyone kept telling me its easy so I think I took it too lightly and didn't bother working hard.

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
So today, my good friend (who does accelerated 2U: HSC level) received his trial results and got the highest mark (97% wtf?).

flyingmwa

HSC
So today, my good friend (who does accelerated 2U: HSC level) received his trial results and got the highest mark (97% wtf?).
Maths is not my strongest anymore.

Woah man but seriously someone's smart!

macrazy

HSC
Strongest: chem or maths, mainly because I enjoy both of them (and put more effort in) but also because I find it pretty easy to see the patterns and what not.
Weakest: English. Because well, creative writing.

flyingmwa

HSC
Strongest: chem or maths, mainly because I enjoy both of them (and put more effort in) but also because I find it pretty easy to see the patterns and what not.
Weakest: English. Because well, creative writing.
I am not creative. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)