Not open for further replies.

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
if u put it into an atar calc it really doesnt affect by that much

DLMisme

HSC
So guys, what were your first impressions of your subjects? Are there any subs that you feel you will be really interested in?
I'm enjoying most of my subjects. I have my first day of Business Studies tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. So far I'm loving Ancient History and Bio :)

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
yeah ive decided im not dropping to standard because i finally got a good teacher and I dont want to risk getting some loser who cant teach.

OMG JADJAFDLG we had sport today and we were walking somewhere and two of these girls were behind us and they were talking about their subjects. I heard one of them was taking Business Studies and her friend asked her how it was and this is what she said...
"It's pretty boring, but it's seriously so stupid....like you literally learn about business.."
I DIED OF LAUGHTER! :')

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
guys is this normal...there are a few ppl in physics doing gen maths...

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
yeah ive decided im not dropping to standard because i finally got a good teacher and I dont want to risk getting some loser who cant teach.

OMG JADJAFDLG we had sport today and we were walking somewhere and two of these girls were behind us and they were talking about their subjects. I heard one of them was taking Business Studies and her friend asked her how it was and this is what she said...
"It's pretty boring, but it's seriously so stupid....like you literally learn about business.."
#bimbos.

IcyRain

HSC

You don't say :p

iJimmy

not dead
HSC
N/A
urgh i dont think they will lol i think one or two are doing chem with it

Examine

same
HSC
Really happy with all of them :)
Got great teachers and good classes (although a few disruptive kids in business class)
Even though I've only had it a couple of times I have a strong feeling economics will be fav subject this year!
Loving the subjects you've chosen. (they're the same as I did in prelim except instead of PD I chose EE1 because I wanted more frees) Your interest in Economics will take you a long way imo since it has a truckload of content and a few difficult concepts so if you aren't interested in the sub taking the course would be hell.

first lesson of physics and chem tomorrow... hopefully the teachers r good
I hope it all goes well :)

if u put it into an atar calc it really doesnt affect by that much
The main problem people have with standard is not the scaling, but the aligning of it. (will explain it more in detail if anybody is interested)

I'm enjoying most of my subjects. I have my first day of Business Studies tomorrow so we'll see how that goes. So far I'm loving Ancient History and Bio :)
Business Studies was my favourite subject since it was so applicable to real life situations, which made me really interested in it.

guys is this normal...there are a few ppl in physics doing gen maths...
A few did so too in my school. I think someone who did gen maths/physics ended up getting mid band 5s so I guess although it makes it more difficult you can still do well in the sub if you wanted to.

GolfGirl97

back from the dead
HSC
Yeah for me Advanced English was bearable because my teacher was so dedicated hahah. Hmm is the modern history class full atm? I think you'll be able to switch easily with not too many problems since it's still pretty early. (plus from what I've heard from my friends is that if you don't enjoy engineering studies you will want to bang your head into a wall repeatedly due to the work load LOL)
yeah modern history is full atm. but im on a priority list so if anyone drops out I'll get in. I was considering changing to music bc its on the same line, but i dont really like the people in the class and dont want to have to do performances in front of them.. and i didnt take it the last two years anyway. Id rather do history than music anyway bc history is like my fav subject. hopefully someone drops out of modern >.<

Myrdred

HSC
Everything is fine except for Eco and Phys lol. Started dozing off in both lessons goddamnit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)