Year 11 2013 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
I loved the economics aspects of commerce so much last year, it was my strongest of the three subjects covered by it (and I want to be a lawyer). I was so so disappointed when it didn't run.
Economics was my weakest last year, not sure why I chose it.

Aysce

HSC
Economics was my weakest last year, not sure why I chose it.
You're interested in it right?

Year 11 and 12 performance tends to change from year 10 and such (well that's what I personally experienced) since you learn better studying techniques and you usually have a stronger interest so don't fret too much. As long as you are consistent with your study, I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
You're interested in it right?

Year 11 and 12 performance tends to change from year 10 and such (well that's what I personally experienced) since you learn better studying techniques and you usually have a stronger interest so don't fret too much. As long as you are consistent with your study, I'm sure you'll be fine :)
Yeah it's my favourite subject at the moment! I guess it's good that I chose it then :)

Aysce

HSC
Kurosaki, have you done any assignments yet? (I think I've asked you this before but the question still stands).

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Kurosaki, have you done any assignments yet? (I think I've asked you this before but the question still stands).
Nope :), just an Economics assessment, and now HalfYearlies Term 2 Week2. Should be fun. How's USYD med sci going for you? :). is there a lot of chem, bio etc? FILL ME IN.

On another note, has anyone else received their HalfYearly Exam timetables yet lol, or is it just me?

Last edited:

Aysce

HSC
Nope :), just an Economics assessment, and now HalfYearlies Term 2 Week2. Should be fun. How's USYD med sci going for you? :). is there a lot of chem, bio etc? FILL ME IN.

On another note, has anyone else received their HalfYearly Exam timetables yet lol, or is it just me?
Alright, good luck mang ^_^

Loving Human biology (covering bones atm - it sounds boring but it's really interesting personally :haha: ) and chemistry we're doing quantum chemistry which is really interesting though it is a tad challenging. Physics is meh and maths isn't too bad - just need to stop pouring all my time into bio and chemistry and practice more.

saysesame

HSC
Wanted to change from ancient > eco. Unfortunately I had to change physics class if I wanted to do eco but apparently the class I had to change to was full.

i COULD help you with your music analysis if it isn't too hard...
Aw man so sorry to hear :(
Never mind, I solved that problem by finding an online chord identifier LOL never even knew there was such a thing.

Hello future generation
Spiral! HAI THERE.

Last edited:

Kurosaki

True Fail Kid
HSC
Alright, good luck mang ^_^

Loving Human biology (covering bones atm - it sounds boring but it's really interesting personally :haha: ) and chemistry we're doing quantum chemistry which is really interesting though it is a tad challenging. Physics is meh and maths isn't too bad - just need to stop pouring all my time into bio and chemistry and practice more.
Nah I'm pretty interested in human biology- I'm gonna be like you once I graduate and do HSC (studying bio instead of chem though). Is quantum chem the one with the spdf orbitals?

Someone inspire me to write my English essay
What is it on? On the subject of English essays guys, am I allowed to use a speech as a related text?

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
You should be able to use a speech as a related text for English

ebbygoo

HSC
What is it on? On the subject of English essays guys, am I allowed to use a speech as a related text?
Area of study; journeys.
Prepared essay, two texts, cheat sheet rewrite under exam conditions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)