X Factor 2013 (1 Viewer)

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Damiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
My lil bro went around the house yelling and shouting

He's watched about 3 episodes of X Factor

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'm telling you Dami is going to win if she doesn't then there will be a public outrage so the polling is rigged
I'm telling you Dami is going to win if she doesn't then there will be a public outrage so the polling is rigged

Jon Greenson

HSC
any of you auditioning for the x factor 2014 this year?.

been watching the american idol 2015 http://theamericanidol2015.blogspot.com/ and it is difficult to say which is the best the x factor or the american idol, but i think i give it to the x factor because the audition format that the x factor has makes for a much more interesting show, whereas the american idol does not really have as many funny auditions and is kind of more serious.

but when it comes to the voice uk 2015 which has also just started again as well, well this is no good at all when it comes to the auditions compared to say the x factor or even american idol either, because there are none of the early or funny auditions shown or televised when it comes to the voice singing competition, so in that regard it has to be the x factor.

sometimes the later stages of the x factor can get boring like the live finals in the later stages because it seems like the acts start to get stifled by the production team who mold them into something different and sometimes or a lot of times seem to make them worse rather then better.

so i would prefer to see or it would be cool if someone came up with a singing competition that was basically the x factor, american idol and the voice all rolled into one format that could be a winner.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)