X Factor 2013 (2 Viewers)

HSC
I thought they were alright, but nothing amazing at this stage, hard to pick out who will win

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
omg..... can't believe that jai kid made through to the grand finals wtfffffff, forgot lyrics last night, still makes it -_-

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I'm telling you Dami is going to win if she doesn't then there will be a public outrage so the polling is rigged

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
omg..... can't believe that jai kid made through to the grand finals wtfffffff, forgot lyrics last night, still makes it -_-
My theory is if he weren't that young then I don't think many people would vote for him.

pokka

d'ohnuts
HSC
My theory is if he weren't that young then I don't think many people would vote for him.
probably sympathy votes as well

I'm telling you Dami is going to win if she doesn't then there will be a public outrage so the polling is rigged
more like if Jai wins there will be a public outrage

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
Seriously... 3rd degree were consistent in their power and passion performances whilst Jai stuffs up his 1st performance and presents an average 2nd performance... definitely sympathy votes

Kowther

HSC
yeah I was definitely pissed about the results. Jai should have been out a while ago. I would prefer someone like Omar or Joelle in, and Third Degree too.

I hope Dami wins!

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
anyone see dami's performances tonight? the judges took standing ovation to another level, on to the desk lol

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A
why are they singing again... voting is closed anyway, so I wouldn't try too hard

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Because they have to announce the winner at a set time, they haven't got enough things to fill the show up. And it's bewtter that way

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Why the X factor is rigged.

Somehow always Dami performs last (again, the judges know she is clearly the best and therefore putting her last adds effect to the show)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)