wtf... help please (1 Viewer)

princess_jess92

HSC
hey guys how come there was nothing about belonging in the test? i wrote about relationships in module b for loyalty and i wrote like 4 pages but module a had nothing to do with it.. seriously what is the point of studying if they dont stick to the syllabus also how come they did not refer to related texts in mod a at all? i asked the examiner and she said she didnt know i wrote about my related texts anyway and i added my paper 1 related to it because i had so much time to spare lastly i couldnt find any creative writing question at all, im not sure if my paper was misprinted but i just wrote my creative out anyway because its the only thing i know i will get 25/25 for anyway yeah could you guys just tell me what the hells going on here i just wanna go to sleep but i think i should clarify that it wasnt just me who found it to be a pretty dumb test.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
hey guys how come there was nothing about belonging in the test? i wrote about relationships in module b for loyalty and i wrote like 4 pages but module a had nothing to do with it.. seriously what is the point of studying if they dont stick to the syllabus also how come they did not refer to related texts in mod a at all? i asked the examiner and she said she didnt know i wrote about my related texts anyway and i added my paper 1 related to it because i had so much time to spare lastly i couldnt find any creative writing question at all, im not sure if my paper was misprinted but i just wrote my creative out anyway because its the only thing i know i will get 25/25 for anyway yeah could you guys just tell me what the hells going on here i just wanna go to sleep but i think i should clarify that it wasnt just me who found it to be a pretty dumb test.
I normally laugh at people's stupidity. However, that didn't even make me laugh.

alisondance

HSC
oh you poor thing jess i want to give you a hug! please shoot your teacher for the lack of clarification! i nearly did it too panicked when i couldnt find romulus my father then remembered its paper two!!!!
now remember its not the end of the world you have other subjects and other ways to get where you want to go.

massive hug and goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)