Would you buy Stupid Water? (1 Viewer)

Aerostar39

HSC
Hi guys!

I am doing a research project for school and would LOVE if you could take a QUICK second to answer a few questions for me about bottled water.

1)** When you guys go into the store what do you buy to drink?
2)** Do you buy bottled water?
3)** If a new bottled water product came out on the market, what would you like to see added to it: (sugar, caffeine, color, flavor, vitamins) or would you prefer plain bottled water?
4)** Smartwater is a very popular brand of water and a favorite of many. What do you think of the idea of Stupid Water? Would you buy this? Why/Why not?

Thanks sooo much!

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Not a uni student but i'll do it anyway :eek:

1) Soft Drink (Usually Coke) / Powerade (Blue FTW)
2) Only if there's a need for water, as in thats the only form of satisfaction for the time, then yes.
3) Plain Water, hate flavoured.
4) No, stupid name

jirwin

HSC
Usually Coke or sometimes other flavoured soft drink.

Rarely - depends how I'm feeling. Buy bottled water at work (but usually I just refill the bottles).

3)** If a new bottled water product came out on the market, what would you like to see added to it: (sugar, caffeine, color, flavor, vitamins) or would you prefer plain bottled water?
Never tried flavoured water but I buy water because I want normal water. If I wanted anything else like flavour/caffine then I would buy Coke/Soft Drink.

4)** Smartwater is a very popular brand of water and a favorite of many. What do you think of the idea of Stupid Water? Would you buy this? Why/Why not?
Never had Smartwater before, but no I wouldn't buy Stupid Water because the name is... well... stupid. It's not really the name that makes me buy the brand, but the look of the product and the price.

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
i would not buy stupid water but i will sell stupid posters like the OP for manual labour in 40 degrees C heat to acquire venom from snakes for medical purposes.

no they too stupid they die anyway hahahahaha

ilikebeeef

HSC

Usually I don't buy drinks but if I do, it's prolly juice.

Not unless I'm thirsty. But then I usually bring my own.

Plain.

No. Stupid name.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet."
- shakespeare
In the real world you wouldn't really buy something with a Stupid name or Look even if the internal product is good. Fact of life.

Last edited:

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
In the real world you wouldn't really buy something with a Stupid name or Look even if the internal product is good. Face of life.

dont you mean fact of life? and people do go and buy things with stupid names and looks e.g. penis shaped deodorant cans xD

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
btw is this water that makes you stupid because evil villains would totally but it

Mambomeg

yay! custom!!!
HSC
1) Soft drink, sometimes flavoured milk.
2) No - unless its somewhere you have to, like concerts and music festivals etc.
3) plain. I like water, If I wanted something that tastes "nicer" i'd buy soft drink.
4) I'd buy it if it was cheap. Water is water. I'm not going to pay more for water just so the company can spend more on marketing gimmicks.

ilikebeeef

HSC
"What's in a name? That which we call a rose. By any other name would smell as sweet."
- shakespeare

though i disagree since smelling roses makes me nauseous, but you get the idea. :)
Well... if I did buy it, most people would probably think there's something wrong with me, lol.

Although speaking of that, I could buy it, then rip off the label. This is in the case of it being the cheapest brand. :)

But really, I bring my own water. No brand!

rokkuguhyo

HSC
1) Usually fruit juice.
2) Sometimes, if I'm thirsty and forget to bring a bottle from home.
3) Just plain water.
4) Probably not, my first pick is usually Mount Franklin.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
tap water / boiled tap water in a bottle is better and cheaper!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)