Will everyone meet their special someone? (1 Viewer)

Will everyone have a true love?

• Ya

Votes: 48 44.4%
  • Nah

Votes: 60 55.6%

• Total voters

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
EbonyTW said:
Why does no one get when I'm being heaps funny?
include a smiley face to indicate sarcasm, it kind of doesn't work with typing, and when people don't know you =||.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
hermand said:
include a smiley face to indicate sarcasm, it kind of doesn't work with typing, and when people don't know you =||.

I wasn't being sarcastic.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
of course not, most people will find someone who they can put up with for a lifetime, but some people never find anyone. Most people settle for someone, its rare to find a relationship without problems, just look at the divorce rate. Probably fewer than 1% ever find that perfect match, the person who compliments your personality exactly.......and you know what? thats ok.

A lot of people will disagree with that, they will tell you their husband/wife/fiance/gf/bf is perfect for them, that they are soulmates or some such shit....they are deluding themselves. Its ok to not match perfectly, theres always going to be problems and if you love someone then you should try and work things out. Soulmates dont really exist, just settle with someone who makes you happy and who you love and then deal with the problems in life together.

T

Timi

:eek: everyone have their own match...just have to wait for the right time......

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't know. I think that people will meet their special someone, however some might have to wait longer than others.

My friends parents met when they were 16 and obviously have stayed together since then.
My parents met when they were late 20s.

So, yeah...

HSC
My sister and her bf stayed together since 5 years ago during high school. So thats something.

I wish something will come to me :(

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
:( I feel your pain. I've been waiting for like a bazillion years for this one guy I've kinda liked on-and-off again for a year and it's really hard to get over when all my friends and his are telling me that we'll get together some day when I should know better and realise NOTHING will happen. :(

HSC
Yea high school is creepy insane rude to me. I only have one mate and thats all i have in my life.

Hopefully uni will better next year!:D

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
lol well good luck then... I guess haha

grr. any ideas on my fucked situation?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Now I'm confused. I don't quite understand what you're asking...?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Ah. Ok well basically I really liked this guy and everyone including me though he liked me back and like a few months later i asked him out but he turned me down on account of our "great best-friendship" then he went out with some other chick and when i felt really jealous i realised i WASN'T over him and then when i took him to my formal (after they broke up) we were acting like a couple (holding hands and stuff) yet still nothing happened. Then he went all weird on me and we're kinda not talking like we used to and i am really shitted that i still like him and he doesn't like me back... and we're supposed to be "hating" each other ...

totally confuzling , i know

chamelia

HSC
K so when he rejected you he thought you weren't hot enough for him. Then you desperately went running back for more - he felt guilty and did the best he could. But once again you were not hot enough for him so he keeps his options open.

Not so confusing.

HSC
x.christina said:
Ah. Ok well basically I really liked this guy and everyone including me though he liked me back and like a few months later i asked him out but he turned me down on account of our "great best-friendship" then he went out with some other chick and when i felt really jealous i realised i WASN'T over him and then when i took him to my formal (after they broke up) we were acting like a couple (holding hands and stuff) yet still nothing happened. Then he went all weird on me and we're kinda not talking like we used to and i am really shitted that i still like him and he doesn't like me back... and we're supposed to be "hating" each other ...

totally confuzling , i know
Sorry to hear that. If i were him, i would stay with you. I'm not stupid kinda of person get away from something that makes it so complicated.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Unfortunately that may be true.

Sometimes I really hate boys. lol

HSC
yea im not trying too hard on anything. Girls around here have been a huge excuse on me. Like ignoring, avoiding me and that. I don't get it. I don't seemed desperate to them. I just wanted make friends! jesus christ!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)