Why Does a Man Have To Pay For Women? (1 Viewer)

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
I wouldn't be annoyed if the guy genuinely couldn't afford it.

In my case generally we pay for ourselves unless one of us feels like shouting. It goes both ways so I guess it works out evenish, unless one of us has no money in which case the other will pay.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
well my bf always insists on paying even when i want to pay -- so i guess it really is down to the individual. its also depending on the financial position of the people too. and it is the old fashioned thing to do, and its kinda nice being spoilt once in a while. :)

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Pay for women and groups occasionally, i mean if the girl does like you, i dun think they'll bother whether you pay or not...but yeah, there are always activities that dun cost a dime and could still be fun. Money isn't everything, although i do know that girls appreciates it when the guy pays....just try to not kill your budget trying to impress

Generator

HSC
N/A
I prefer it when they appreciate the effort rather than the price.

Last edited:

KfWang

an occasional shouting is always a good way to go...
though i agree with what heaps of peoplehave said... theres heaps of stuff that can be done without spending anything, lke going to a park or something.. though that might make you shout ice-cream, but thats hardly going to put a hole into anyones budget

berry580

HSC
KfWang said:
an occasional shouting is always a good way to go...
though i agree with what heaps of peoplehave said... theres heaps of stuff that can be done without spending anything, lke going to a park or something.. though that might make you shout ice-cream, but thats hardly going to put a hole into anyones budget
Beach?!
Thats a good choice. Well in case you don't know, many beaches in Australia are rather isolated, and you can pretty much do WHATEVER you like there..... :p

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
Guys dont always have to pay, it is awkward and makes you feel like you owe something! The question is, why do guys always insist on paying

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Generator said:
I'd prefer it when they appreciate the effort rather than the price.
:uhhuh:

i think thats the most important thing, its really a showing of what they are willing todo, i am usually poor but i do it, cos its just a way of showing them what i feel

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Take it in turns! It's the 20th century, women these days have money of their own. If she won't pay for herself every now and again, give her the boot. She's a cheapskate, plain and simple.

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
yeh i dont think guys should pay...when we go out...usually whoever asks the other to go there shouts...doesnt worry me either way...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Its nice for them to offer or pay as a one off thing, but I don't think they should feel the need or feel olbigated to pay all the time.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
My girlfriend takes advantage of that, it's always one of us saying 'I'll pay' then the other replying with 'OK sucker'... and the childish 7 year old arguments begin... immaturity ceases to cause amusement. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)