Why Does a Man Have To Pay For Women? (1 Viewer)

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Why is there a theory that man should pay for woman?

What if the man is in a strict financial position such as he lives away from home and lives on a tight budget and the man can't afford things for the woman not even small things only on a rare basis does that mean the man cannot date a woman?

Sure, they can BUT mostly not this is how i feel.

So who pays for most of your dates guys/ladies??

Would you look like a cheapskate if a man does not pay for woman's expenses? Some man says this is wuss behaviour paying for woman most say no is expected.

How does a man get to date a woman on a dutch basis?

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
i dont think that guys have to pay for the woman nowadays... ive offered to pay many-a-time wheni go out with a guy... it's still a very acceptable thing but i think that anyone of the two can pay

B l e h.

HSC
But if you go out on a first date with your new bf would you be expecting him to pay or be offended or think less of him if he didnt offer/pay for you ?

ichig0

HSC
i wouldn't EXPECT him to pay for me but if he does pay for dinner or something, then i'll automatically shout him movie or drinks afterwards. :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
personally i dont get any guys to pay for me.
it doesnt feel right :)

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
doesnt matter who pays

if the one of you doesnt have enough money...then the couple in question could go on a free/inexpensive date.

not everything is about money!

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
i personally would pay as much as often as possible when i was out with a gf, with close friends i still pay most of the time when we go eat something but generally i split with friends

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
agreed. regardless of whether it was a first date or not i dont think that anyone is EXPECTED to pay it just happens. i wouldnt think any less of the guy if he couldnt afford it

Auto Wah

i think it will be only fair that the richest on of the two pays.

It works not only with girls/boys in a relationship. also with friends. Richest always have to pay and pay and pay and pay.
Sucked in to rich people.

elite_joe

last few relationships iv been iv payed for everything, dates even when she hug out with her friends, and i didnt mind, tho i did spend alot of money ichig0 said "
i wouldn't EXPECT him to pay for me but if he does pay for dinner or something, then i'll automatically shout him movie or drinks afterwards. "
that neva happened with me

ichig0

HSC
elite_joe said:
last few relationships iv been iv payed for everything, dates even when she hug out with her friends, and i didnt mind, tho i did spend alot of money ichig0 said "
i wouldn't EXPECT him to pay for me but if he does pay for dinner or something, then i'll automatically shout him movie or drinks afterwards. "
that neva happened with me
haha... well you have different people out there with different personalities ^^; but i personally would shout him in return... i just feel that's the right thing to do.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
its the old fashioned way..its been around for centuries...its just the polite and appropriate thing to do...but if he cant pay coz of finacial problems than he cant pay!!

elite_joe

i could pay, but you know- she could of been nice enough to say hey u know what! ill get this one, you got the last one!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
id pay for the gal, just call me old fashioned.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Its just a "traditional" idea. Femisism means that we don't HAVE to do it anymore :p

With me however, I usually do, when I go out somewhere (like to eat) i always chuck money in, always more than what i eat, but yeah. When i've got the cash i shout everyone.

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
erm we each pay for ourselves. if i pay for something he gives me his bit back straight away. if he offered to pay for something i would probably say that it's okay but i've never been given the opportunity to decline haha. i would way rather take turns paying for things though cos it all seems so calculated otherwise.
it's not the money, it's just a nice gesture.. like i'm sure after you go out for a while it'll even out. you can't expect one person to pay for everything all the time, most of us have limited finances.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)