Why Does a Man Have To Pay For Women? (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
lol my sister, drilled it into my head that i have to... haha... but then again i guess it's just a typical thing to do...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Hahaha, i was expecting a conversation about prostitution.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
why do women have to wear heels to be more sexy? why does my butt look big in this?

its all in the books dudes, all the way back to biblical times -- at least thats changed...

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
AsyLum said:
id pay for the gal, just call me old fashioned.
:uhhuh: at least on the first date, and then you go on a 'who can afford it' plan.

twiddla

Its just etiquete - i at the very least offer to pay when i go out with someone- call me old fashioned but i reckon like opening doors its not only expected of you but also it adds a nice little touch

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
:uhhuh: at least on the first date, and then you go on a 'who can afford it' plan.
nah id keep doing it, even if i was poor.

hehe then again, i havent had much success with girls so maybe i should start acting differently

Winston

HSC
AsyLum said:
nah id keep doing it, even if i was poor.

hehe then again, i havent had much success with girls so maybe i should start acting differently
LMAO... same me.. HAHA... my exp with chicks are awful, so i start talking.. next thing you know, they've walked away... so then i go to the next chick and bug her haha :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
perhaps i should act like acomplete dick, most asian gals i know of like that *rollseyes*

Winston

HSC
AsyLum said:
perhaps i should act like acomplete dick, most asian gals i know of like that *rollseyes*
HAHA i reackon... grrr chicks and their love for evil ppl... being good is never good.

meshy

LaZy_KoReAn said:
Why is there a theory that man should pay for woman?
Hey if you're Korean like your username, it's part of Korean (and some other asian) culture isn't it? Guy pays for like 3 dates, then the girl the 4th or something?

In Western culture, some guys pay for the girl, AND the girl expects absolute equality. To that I LOL.

MoNNiE

HSC
i dislike it when guys pay for me.. i feel utterly useless..
on the notation of chicks paying for weddings..
usually it's common now days for BOTH parties to pay half each or so..:)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
MoNNiE said:
i dislike it when guys pay for me.. i feel utterly useless..
on the notation of chicks paying for weddings..
usually it's common now days for BOTH parties to pay half each or so..:)
note to self: dont shout mon lunch :p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I know when I go out with Flick, we just chip in whats convienent, say it's $70 and I've got a 50, and she's got a 20, thats what we both pay.... it's not really a big deal having to pay, unless you're being a stingy tightarse who if you shoved coal up your arse, you would shit diamonds... as long as both people agree, then anything goes.

berry580

HSC
Well I'm not rich, but I do think the guy should pay for the girl. But since the fact is I won't be able to afford it if the situation prolongs, then result result would be- I only pay for the food (preferably not seafood [exclude Fillet O fish :p], ticket (movies or whatever). But if she decides to go shopping and buy some designer's clothes, then she can figure it out in the counter. :p

Last edited:
HSC
I think it sort of depends. Generally I guess we either pay for ourselves, or cover the other person's costs and even it out next time round. In the long run I guess it works out 50/50, and if it doesn't then I'm not really concerned.

I don't think it really plays a very significant role, and I think that getting hung up on little things like money could easily cause problems. Like everything else I ever seem to discuss on here, it seems to come down to priorities, and personally I put our relationship way ahead of money.

berry580

HSC
ogmzergrush said:
I think it sort of depends. Generally I guess we either pay for ourselves, or cover the other person's costs and even it out next time round. In the long run I guess it works out 50/50, and if it doesn't then I'm not really concerned.

I don't think it really plays a very significant role, and I think that getting hung up on little things like money could easily cause problems. Like everything else I ever seem to discuss on here, it seems to come down to priorities, and personally I put our relationship way ahead of money.
Thats good to heard, but I'm not so sure if that is how the world works all the time.....

HSC
berry580 said:
Thats good to heard, but I'm not so sure if that is how the world works all the time.....
Oh, definitely :) I was just talking about personal experience. I can definitely see that it'd be much more of an issue in some other cases, but thankfully I haven't had to deal with any of those :)

lengstar

HSC
we paid in turns like i paids for this huge first date and then she paid for a while then i paid. thought it was a sweet deal since i'm poor as.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)