Why Does a Man Have To Pay For Women? (1 Viewer)

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
i cant be bothered to read through all the replies, but all I can say is that a girl who expects you to pay for her constantly isnt worth your time. Sure, maybe paying once in a way would be nice, but if she really liked you, she'd understand your predicament and deal with it

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I haven't read any of the posts but I'll say "Guy's pay for girls because it is pre-payment to the wife for DOING ALL THE HOUSECHORES AND CLEANING UP WAHHAHAHHA.

Yes that was a joke if anyone took that seriously..

J

jhakka

My girlfriend works. I don't.

We pay for ourselves... and she wouldn't let me pay for her, even if I offered.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
unless your boyfriend is a hobo, then I'd think you would expect SOME degree of common courtesy

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
I like it when a guy pays for me especially on the first date... but if he doesnt it doesnt really matter, I can deal with it. After the first few dates i think it should be split evenly though, he shouldnt have to continue paying

berry580

HSC
super katie said:
I like it when a guy pays for me especially on the first date... but if he doesnt it doesnt really matter, I can deal with it. After the first few dates i think it should be split evenly though, he shouldnt have to continue paying
I guess my idea is something like your's, although I would probably continue to offer to pay for you if I know I can afford it.

J

jhakka

berry580 said:
I guess my idea is something like your's, although I would probably continue to offer to pay for you if I know I can afford it.
And break up with her when you can't?

berry580

HSC
jhakka said:
And break up with her when you can't?
ROFLMAO.

No, when I can't afford it, I'd probably date her to somewhere where I can afford it. (e.g Walk on beach)
If she wants to watch a movie and I can't afford it, then I'll tell her she needs to pay for herself.

J

jhakka

If I go out with friends its every man for himself. Everyone pays for themselves, or pays an equal share (if we rent tennis courts, etc).

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
skazmonger said:
One of my mates insists on paying for everyone/thing when he comes out with me and the girls - I mean he's not even after any of us (oh... maybe I'm being a little naive here...) but he still insists. To me that's just wierd.
ooh whats his number ;)

my mum always wants me to pay for myself but hey if someone else is willing to pay im not really going to say no am i, unless i know he really cant afford it

berry580

HSC
jhakka said:
If I go out with friends its every man for himself. Everyone pays for themselves, or pays an equal share (if we rent tennis courts, etc).
I think most groups would be like that. I don't know about others, but I see a date with a girl (gf) and dates with normal friends different.

J

jhakka

berry580 said:
I think most groups would be like that. I don't know about others, but I see a date with a girl (gf) and dates with normal friends different.
I know, but some people were saying that blokes insist on paying for groups too.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ok heres my 2.34 cents...
guys generally pay cuz they wanna feel dominant as like the caretaker and shit... you know... but now that chicks rally for equal pay and shit i dont see why they cant shout every now and then... but still i dont mind paying cuz, lets speak the truth, all guys are trying to suck up to the chick one way or another

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
ok heres my 2.34 cents...
guys generally pay cuz they wanna feel dominant as like the caretaker and shit... you know... but now that chicks rally for equal pay and shit i dont see why they cant shout every now and then... but still i dont mind paying cuz, lets speak the truth, all guys are trying to suck up to the chick one way or another
i agree that girls should shout the guy once in a while but it really depends on who has more money and stuff, but i still think the guy should pay for the first date, im pretty old fashioned :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)