Why are YOU stressed for the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Makematics

HSC
I'm stressed because if I don't get 97+ I have to risk an internal transfer…
Yeah and thats totally the end of the world... Im already planning on a transfer, although my desired course is an easy one to transfer into :p

jasonz1c

HSC
N/A
Now that all the rankings are over etc I'm less stressed however this has resulted in me not studying very hard post-graduation..

SGSII

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm a bit stressed :S
Its cos of parents and teachers expectations though, like cmon they expect band 6 for everything :(

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not stressed enough!!!! I need to be, if I'm gonna get into UNSW, to go 'fishing' ;)

ClassOf2013

HSC
I'm stressed because I don't do particularly well scaling subjects, my school ranking is poor, and my cohort are a bunch of lazy dropkicks who instead of studying these holidays are going to the beach, playing GTA V, going to parties and going shopping. Massive generalisation I know but it really pisses me off as their laziness is going to drag the hard working students down. And these people have generally good rankings, so it's not like their the bottom of the pile and it won't affect me. Their attitude towards the HSC seems to be stuff like 'there's so many alternative entry pathways', 'the HSC doesn't matter', 'i'll just get a job with my dad', 'i'll go to TAFE', 'my brother's friend knew someone who got 90 and didn't study', all shit like that. Pissses me off to no end.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm stressed because I don't do particularly well scaling subjects, my school ranking is poor, and my cohort are a bunch of lazy dropkicks who instead of studying these holidays are going to the beach, playing GTA V, going to parties and going shopping. Massive generalisation I know but it really pisses me off as their laziness is going to drag the hard working students down. And these people have generally good rankings, so it's not like their the bottom of the pile and it won't affect me. Their attitude towards the HSC seems to be stuff like 'there's so many alternative entry pathways', 'the HSC doesn't matter', 'i'll just get a job with my dad', 'i'll go to TAFE', 'my brother's friend knew someone who got 90 and didn't study', all shit like that. Pissses me off to no end.
Don't worry about them, focus on yourself.
#IlearntthisplayingLoL

Eg155

HSC
I'm really not stressed anymore... the only reason I want to do well is because of that 'I know nothing to do this exam' feeling when it's right in front of you and then you write rubbish. Let alone I have perfectionist tendencies so the only pressure I receive is from myself. Parents don't care at all haha.
Besides, my course has a reasonable cut-off, so going the extra mile to increase my atar only adds pointless stress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)