Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (2 Viewers)

Makematics

HSC
ok guise so with energy drinks, what sort of dosage should i take to get me up till around 5-6am? last time i tried to drink one at night it was a disaster. i took one the night before my SC trial and then when i tried to sleep i couldnt and ended up with very little sleep.

CloudDeter

HSC
I just thought up of a good idea. Anyone wanna pull an all nighter over Skype as a group? I'd be willing to do this on Monday night.

CloudDeter

HSC
For me it's hard to concentrate in the day time as I usually get distracted. If I'm working at night I know that I have to get my work done so I can get to sleep.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
For me it's hard to concentrate in the day time as I usually get distracted. If I'm working at night I know that I have to get my work done so I can get to sleep.
Me too. I work much better under pressure.

In the first night of my holidays (Friday - Saturday) I was polishing off a belonging essay until 1am lol

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
No. I kinda died off on Tuesday lol. Gotta do more maths

I'm gonna pull an all nighter sometime this week. I'll check back in this thread when I do.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
So what do you guys do to stay awake during all-nighters?
Nothing, it just happens.

I have one coffee when I wake up in the morning at 10:00AM and one at around 4:00PM. I have no other caffeinated beverage after that.

Same thing goes for school days, except I have one at around 5:30AM and one when I come back at around 5:30PM.

It's not like "Oh awesomeness, an all-nighter! Let me make five coffees in preparation of this apocalyptic event."

Drink water, though. This is to ensure cognitive function and it enhances memory.

Chubbeh

HSC
HAHAHA oh dayum you get up early + get back late.

Yeah was just curious seeing as I tried to do one (no productivity during the day) but dozed off at around 1am.
And I'll try drinking water. Thanks for the tip!

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Try putting a electric buzzer on yourself lol. I actually did that when trying to cram for the hsc, when my head went below a certain height I got a zap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)