• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who have higher standards: Men or Women? (1 Viewer)

pman

Banned
HSC
you just have to look godd ladies, therefore you have higher standards. its biology, the male wants to have as many kids as possible, the female, being limited in the number of children she can bear, tries to have the highest quality children possible.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
again i say pman, which person in caringbah high 09 are you.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
again i say pman, which person in caringbah high 09 are you.
ooooooo another caringbah o9er, i wanna know who it is.

and in response to the thread, women have much higher standards.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
ooooooo another caringbah o9er, i wanna know who it is.

and in response to the thread, women have much higher standards.
agreed x2.

but seriously, most men are happy with GNC - (generic nameless choon), i.e. moderately ok looking girl randomly chosen from group of friends that look exactly the same as each other.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
agreed x2.

but seriously, most men are happy with GNC - (generic nameless choon), i.e. moderately ok looking girl randomly chosen from group of friends that look exactly the same as each other.
so true.

sassystudy

HSC
I agree with Cookie182 and iiinsane. It's a matter of defining the terms 'higher standards' applies to; whether physical or psychological. I think women are more selective of a certain mentality and psychological strength as they are naturally more mature and seek formality and stability whereas males tend to be more selective in the superficial. However, this is a generalisation, I'm sure there are exceptions.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
I agree with Cookie182 and iiinsane. It's a matter of defining the terms 'higher standards' applies to; whether physical or psychological. I think women are more selective of a certain mentality and psychological strength as they are naturally more mature and seek formality and stability whereas males tend to be more selective in the superficial. However, this is a generalisation, I'm sure there are exceptions.
more or less true. to an extent it could be said that women are less happy to look past bad psychological traits in a person, whereas most guys i know would be happy to date a girl whose bitchiness was offset by appearance.

sassystudy

HSC
more or less true. to an extent it could be said that women are less happy to look past bad psychological traits in a person, whereas most guys i know would be happy to date a girl whose bitchiness was offset by appearance.
Yes. Bitchiness is a popular trait among girls unfortunately, which might in most cases defeat the 'mature' expectation, true?

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Yes. Bitchiness is a popular trait among girls unfortunately, which might in most cases defeat the 'mature' expectation, true?
yeah safe to say thats true. i live in the shire, where a conservative estimate would be that 80% of girls especially in the younger teens are complete bitches.

ironically the shire seems to crank out a fair amount of good looking girls though. i guess you take the good with the bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)