• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who have higher standards: Men or Women? (1 Viewer)

Animals

Banned
HSC
Look women, as long as you look decent and don't smell, we will fuck you. :)

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Animals said:
Look women, as long as you look decent and don't smell, we will fuck you. :)
Women have much higher standards/criteria on who they would fap.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
Do men even have standards lol????
Yes we do! Well, those who are after long term relationships. We're not all just some machines that wants sex.

Animals

Banned
HSC
Buttigieg said:
Yes we do! Well, those who are after long term relationships. We're not all just some machines that wants sex.
Of course we are. Don't lie. It's bad.

Jesus is gonna punish you bad.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Buttigieg said:
Ummm yes we are.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I think about the same, just men are much more open about who they'd fuck,.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Buttigieg said:
Not every guy I know is like that... Or are they just hiding it for the sake of decency?

Animals

Banned
HSC
squeenie said:
Not every guy I know is like that... Or are they just hiding it for the sake of decency?
No sweetheart. You see, the person who said that he isn't a man just looking for a fuck is a liar. He's under the assumption that if he says that, girls would like him because 'he actually wants a commitment. awww, that's cute'. Really, he's after a fuck. If that comes from you, lucky him. :eek:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Animals said:
No sweetheart. You see, the person who said that he isn't a man just looking for a fuck is a liar. He's under the assumption that if he says that, girls would like him because 'he actually wants a commitment. awww, that's cute'. Really, he's after a fuck. If that comes from you, lucky him. :eek:
Truth be told.

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Animals said:
Sorry, I quoted the wrong person. I'm saying that not every guy I know is after a fap... I'm sure they're serious when they say stuff like that

Animals

Banned
HSC
squeenie said:
Sorry, I quoted the wrong person. I'm saying that not every guy I know is after a fap...
A fap is a wank, not sex. And yes, every guy you know IS after sex. Trust me, us men are only after the sex. Trust me! I'm a man myself.

HSC
Animals said:
guys in relationships just want regular fucks with a girl thats vaguely interesting, then. :read:

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Animals said:
A fap is a wank, not sex. And yes, every guy you know IS after sex. Trust me, us men are only after the sex. Trust me! I'm a man myself.
Regardless, I have been accused more than once of being 'hard to get'

Its just how I roll.

Animals

Banned
HSC
scaredytiger said:
guys in relationships just want regular fucks with a girl thats vaguely interesting, then. :read:
Minus the relationship and you're on the right path my friend.

Animals

Banned
HSC
We'd rather not be in a relationship, but if that's what it comes down to, and if that's what it takes to get a fuck, then yes, we will probably give in and get into the relationship just for the secks.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
There is some truth to what animals is saying, a relationship is a regular source of action. If that's all it is kinda sad tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)