• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who have higher standards: Men or Women? (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: Who have higher standards: Men or Women?

Buttigieg said:
im sorry, i dont f*** myself
what are you talking about? Also you can type FUCK. On this forum. Or does using bad words indicate a lack of respect for the English language?

HalcyonSky

HSC

Buttigieg said:
im sorry, i dont f*** myself
i think you should be worrying about not looking like an absolute retard when you finally do have sex with your gf, rather than whether or not she can tell the difference between love / lust sex

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC

HalcyonSky said:
i think you should be worrying about not looking like an absolute retard when you finally do have sex with your gf, rather than whether or not she can tell the difference between love / lust sex
He pretty much said his girlfriend is too stupid to tell if he is in love with her without a ring and white dress.

Eclipse008

HSC
N/A
Buttigieg said:
Ok, you guys are all just animals. Yes, I do agree, most of the male polulation are like you idiots who are just after sex, but there are some of us that are seriously after long term relationships, and not just sex. I personaly am saving myself for marriage, proving that I am not just after sex.

My longest relationship has been for a year and a half, and me and my girlfriend have not had sex.

At least somebody believes me....

In answering the original question once again, I would probably have to say that girls have higher standars, BUT, guys can have standards too....and they CAN have long term relationships WITHOUT SEX.
I thought you were cute initially, but god I really don't get this whole "no sex before marriage thing"
Personally, I believe sex should be between two people who love each other. It should be special, but why marriage?
what if you and your girlfriend are sexually incompatible. What you're just going to fag the rest of your life?

I know I couldn't live with that. sex before marriage - what an outdated concept.

coffeebean

HSC
i wouldn't necessarily say that women have higher standards, and men lower just because men are after sex. i think women in general are just more picky. maybe its watching all those disney princess movies when we were younger, giving us unrealistic expectations on love. lol. still all wanting to find that perfect prince charming.

and if any of you saw 'taken out' when it was on tv, i think most would come to the same conclusion. you would have half the female panel still in after the first round, but when it came to the men choosing the one female, after one around, at least 26 out of 30 guys would still be in. why did they axe that show? man, i loved james kerley. lol.

brainwashed39

HSC
coffeebean said:
i wouldn't necessarily say that women have higher standards, and men lower just because men are after sex. i think women in general are just more picky. maybe its watching all those disney princess movies when we were younger, giving us unrealistic expectations on love. lol. still all wanting to find that perfect prince charming.

and if any of you saw 'taken out' when it was on tv, i think most would come to the same conclusion. you would have half the female panel still in after the first round, but when it came to the men choosing the one female, after one around, at least 26 out of 30 guys would still be in. why did they axe that show? man, i loved james kerley. lol.
yeah but the guys on that show "taken out" were nas-tay!!
you could tell why they were all single... it was like they all took a beating with the ugly stick before they came out... and their personalities matched their looks perfectly. i thought the women's standards on that show were hell low.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC

Riet said:
what are you talking about? Also you can type FUCK. On this forum. Or does using bad words indicate a lack of respect for the English language?
Um, no, im just not the type of person who swears, if thats ok with you?
HalcyonSky said:
Well, i guess we can both help each other out in that area since we both have never had sex.

Animals

Banned
HSC

Buttigieg said:
Um, no, im just not the type of person who swears, if thats ok with you?

Well, i guess we can both help each other out in that area since we both have never had sex.
How exactly do you know for sure?

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC

Animals said:
How exactly do you know for sure?
Well, im am pretty confident about it! Ive know her for 13 years, and we have grown up together and been close friends. Plus, she is not the type of person who does that sort of stuff. We both havnt even had boyfriends and girlfriends before our relationship. So im am very, VERY certain. She would not lie to me about it. We both know each other too well.

Pacchiru

like bonnie and clyde
HSC

Buttigieg said:
Well, im am pretty confident about it! Ive know her for 13 years, and we have grown up together and been close friends. Plus, she is not the type of person who does that sort of stuff. We both havnt even had boyfriends and girlfriends before our relationship. So im am very, VERY certain. She would not lie to me about it. We both know each other too well.

lolololololol.

this thread was all LOL.

HalcyonSky

HSC
honestly, 13 years..

I bet she cheats on you for being so much of a pussy

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
honestly, 13 years..

I bet she cheats on you for being so much of a pussy
What, because I didnt ask her out until a couple of yrs ago, or because i "still" havnt had sex with her. Also, i think i know her better than you, an i can say she deff. has not been cheating on me!

HalcyonSky

HSC
Buttigieg said:
What, because I didnt ask her out until a couple of yrs ago, or because i "still" havnt had sex with her. Also, i think i know her better than you, an i can say she deff. has not been cheating on me!
thats what everyone thinks until they find out, bro.

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
HalcyonSky said:
thats what everyone thinks until they find out, bro.
Well, you didnt answer my first question, why would i be a pussy? secondly, she is SERIOUSLY not the type of person that has sex before marriage, doesnt do ANYTHING bad at all, let alone cheat on me! she is not after sex, she's after a long term relationship, and so am i!

Buttigieg

Elite Member
HSC
So how many of you people have girlfriends or boyfriends, and how long have you been in your relationship?

HalcyonSky

HSC
Buttigieg said:
Well, you didnt answer my first question, why would i be a pussy? secondly, she is SERIOUSLY not the type of person that has sex before marriage, doesnt do ANYTHING bad at all, let alone cheat on me! she is not after sex, she's after a long term relationship, and so am i!
do yous both have some sort of hormone deficiency or are you just brainwashed by religion?

a likely scenario in this situation is that you's break up in a year or two, and you regret for the rest of your life that you didnt even try to lose your virginity to this wonderful girl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)