Who feels like crying? (1 Viewer)

kiniki

HSC
@khorne, it seems like you've never had a 'proper' hsc year, your subjects have been split over what, two years? when i accelerated maths in year 11, i always told myself 'oh this is what it's like, doing a hsc subject among my year 11 assessments it's so stressful' but now, re-doing maths and just starting year 12 - this past week of having my first 6 exams in a period of about 9 days has fucked me over. i haven't eaten for about a week or slept - the same goes for alot of people.
you people have to be a little more sensitive. and if i ever meet the person who said people 'want' a mental illness
i will fucking hit you. go suffocate yourself, and you might get a faint sense of what it feels like to have depression.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
@khorne, it seems like you've never had a 'proper' hsc year, your subjects have been split over what, two years? when i accelerated maths in year 11, i always told myself 'oh this is what it's like, doing a hsc subject among my year 11 assessments it's so stressful' but now, re-doing maths and just starting year 12 - this past week of having my first 6 exams in a period of about 9 days has fucked me over. i haven't eaten for about a week or slept - the same goes for alot of people.
you people have to be a little more sensitive. and if i ever meet the person who said people 'want' a mental illness
i will fucking hit you. go suffocate yourself, and you might get a faint sense of what it feels like to have depression.
hey wat r u doin raging at trolls on this site
go get help

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Seriously, but...If several assessment tasks in a row make you cry, you're a fucking pussy, and need to toughen up, quickly, before real life starts.
QFT

Toughen up. I just had 7 exams in 8 days (that's right more than you) and this included a TRIPLE DAY FOLLOWED BY 4U MATHS THE NEXT DAY. Did I cry? No. DId I whinge? No. Did I go out and tonk those exams for 6? Probably yes.

kiniki

HSC
wtf 3 exams in a day? that isn't allowed at my school! oww man. yes, but you have to remember, not all people can deal with stress and schoolwork as effectively as you.

duckcowhybrid

HSC
Consider I spent a lot of my free tiem during exam week playing dota etc, and I slept much nicer. It's all about hardening up.

lala2

Banned
HSC
wtf 3 exams in a day? that isn't allowed at my school! oww man. yes, but you have to remember, not all people can deal with stress and schoolwork as effectively as you.
He's from Ruse. That, plus the bright minds they have there, probably explains why they've topped the state the last decade and will continue to do so for at least another. Though I agree 3 exams a day is excessive, if not somewhat hard to organise. Must be like 3 1.5 hour exams or something, maybe 9-10:30, 11-12:30, 2-3:30 or something similar?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Would have to be since we only have 2 exams at most in a day at our school. Of course 5 hours at most which is entertaining, keeps my mind active for the day.

Take exams with a different approach just see them as a stepping stone or a way to keep your mind active(very much like I do). I'm unable to concentrate through 1 hour periods where as with a 3 hour exam I have no problem and will work through till the end, unlike our ancient history classes with half of them walking out when they were told they could leave after two hours and only 5 of us left at the end.

Stress as your going in and use that adrenalin to aid in recollection and to keep your mind focused, relax before the night before and just don't think about it. Do something that you can completely immerse yourself in and cause you to not think about the exams.

Prelim exams I had 7 exams in 5 days no stress or anything till I was outside and doing last minute cramming with people. Make sure you're familiar with your courses and you should do fine, if you can't handle major exams how are you going to last during the HSC? Seriously man up if you can't

duckcowhybrid

HSC
He's from Ruse. That, plus the bright minds they have there, probably explains why they've topped the state the last decade and will continue to do so for at least another. Though I agree 3 exams a day is excessive, if not somewhat hard to organise. Must be like 3 1.5 hour exams or something, maybe 9-10:30, 11-12:30, 2-3:30 or something similar?
It was 3 1 hour exams, all essayish (Eco, Modern, 3U English). I churned out ~60 A4 pages by the end of the day. I think 6 people had a triple day on that day, and some guys had a whole day off same day. Except I was the only one following that up with 4U Maths the next day. Most people had 2U or nothing the next day. And I wasted my entire free day, and got through the lot fine. It's all about being prepared, and being good at the subjects you do.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I failed my assessments to the shithouse. I feel like screaming

remember that men shed no tears

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)