Who else is shitting bricks? (1 Viewer)

BandarSingh

HSC
its alright boys and girls, if your feeling fked looking at me will make u feel better, i got no creative written, module c not finished, have not started memorising any essays for english, economics on thursday and i havent revised the most important topic out of 4 topics yet (srs), bio on friday, know nothing about 5+ dot point on the option.

There, now thats fked ~~
Wooahh mate now would be the right time to get cracking if you haven't already :/

LifeBoats

Wizard.
HSC
its alright boys and girls, if your feeling fked looking at me will make u feel better, i got no creative written, module c not finished, have not started memorising any essays for english, economics on thursday and i havent revised the most important topic out of 4 topics yet (srs), bio on friday, know nothing about 5+ dot point on the option.

There, now thats fked ~~
Goddammit. What ATAR do you need?

Wentworth

HSC
I'm not shitting bricks ... but then again, I did finish my HSC last year. :D

jnney

lemon
HSC
sarcasm or serious?
serious. they ain't going to google it lol. then again, it's the question of whether you can actually make up good quotes + analysis on the spot.

RishBonjour

HSC
ahhhh
I don't know to write a feature article now or practice essay questions :(

and fmlll
eng, eco, bio in a row. there goes my atar.

Wentworth

HSC
guys just relax
go swimming tomorrow, don't study, sleep well, eat properly

Wentworth

HSC
people doing duh ayshunn six pack got a good timetable this year , or does that happen every year?

Mayazcherquoi

HSC
For some reason, I'm ridiculously calm about the entire thing. Even though my HDD pretty much died the other week, I was able to recover most of my notes for both English papers, which are fairly complete. I've just been sitting down, memorising them every now and then over these past three weeks.

The only subject I'm really concerned about is Physics, but I have like an entire week to prepare for that, given my awesomely structured HSC timetable :D

Wentworth

HSC
For some reason, I'm ridiculously calm about the entire thing. Even though my HDD pretty much died the other week, I was able to recover most of my notes for both English papers, which are fairly complete. I've just been sitting down, memorising them every now and then over these past three weeks.

The only subject I'm really concerned about is Physics, but I have like an entire week to prepare for that, given my awesomely structured HSC timetable :D
mate you had the entire year ...

Wentworth

HSC
don't understand why people go all out a day or two before the exam, just like I don't understand the criticism of UWS putting their med interviews a day before the chem exam

Zeroes

HSC
I am actually so fucking proud of my belonging essay I've got here. Now I'm just shitting bricks about being able to adapt it.
Oh and my creative isn't finished yet.

mcadelina

HSC
Belonging is fairly easy. I'm just shitting it for the eco exam which I am desperately landing behind in terms of state standard. And history and memory I have not started reviewing,.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
Haha. All my essays are on my computer xD
I made sure I wrote all mine out. I remember writing out each one 4 times the night before, just so I'd be confident the next day. :)

Good luck to all, don't stress to much and get your SLEEP! minimum 8 hours, 9 -10 hours if you want to feel good in the morning.

These weeks will be the quickest weeks of your life.

I remember I had 4 exams in the first week.

professor2000

HSC
N/A
i am.

I'm seriously only just finishing my mod a (f/br) essay right now, and i've still got a bit of notes for mod b (hamlet) to write dx need to start memorising :(

on a side note, are there any hsc graduates that have time to mark my essays and creative? :)
don't be hopefully you'll be absolutely fine just make sure you know your stuff and stressing makes everything twice as hard... As long as you know you gave it your best the rest dont matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)