where are you up to?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey the holidays are almost over.
I was getting ahead in the course a little and was wondering where everyone else was up to?

whether that be in the class or on holidays??

Should we have done the first two topics by now ,as combined, they are near the same length as topic 3 and 4.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
first topic. the one on globalisation and that.

and I'm getting a shitty teacher this year :(

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
first topic. the one on globalisation and that.

and I'm getting a shitty teacher this year :(
I feel your pain.
Stupid teachers who thinking teaching is about photocopying the textbook and dumping it in front of you >> [WHEN WE HAVE A COPY OF THE TEXTBOOK]. Bloody waste of paper.

Anywaay. Yeah, I've only really finished the global economy topic. I started kinda reading the beginning of the second topic, but apart from having just a general idea of what the balance of payments is about, I haven't done anything else.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
I feel your pain.
Stupid teachers who thinking teaching is about photocopying the textbook and dumping it in front of you >> [WHEN WE HAVE A COPY OF THE TEXTBOOK]. Bloody waste of paper.
share the pain =( esp coz eco requires some understanding later on. I'm screwed ><
I guess I'll try to learn by myself, but it's gonna be difficult with a teacher who never shuts up about her life. :mad1: she expects us to summarise out of the textbook - it's like how can we concentrate with her blabbering on and on about how great she is. :bomb:

nutcracker

the restaurant at the end of the universe.
HSC
LOL @ your teacher.
Mine's like that too D=
Either we get stories of his life, or he ignores us altogether and fiddles with his phone. The guys in my class play Mafia and I try to learn but with their yelling and talking, it's near impossible. So I usually just catch on lost sleep during eco class. I swear, I bet no one would bat an eyelid if I brought a pillow into class.

I've been learning eco by myself since year 11 =(
Which wasn't so bad, because prelim stuff was pretty straightforward, but I'm scared it'll get more complicated now.
Goodluck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)