Whens your last day? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Alright, i don't know if theres another thread like this .. i can't be bothered checking.

My friend from another school will finish this week while i finish on the 14th of december (i think)

AHHH why is life unfair?!

ahhliss

HSC
N/A
I think we finish in 2 weeks time, not counting this week. I know that for the next two weeks, we have a thing about going into year 11 and 12 and I'm guessing we have the year 10 assembly after that. The last day for that 2 week thing is the 13th, 14th could be the assembly so I think I'm finishing the same time as you.

Lothy

HSC
My year finishes up tomorrow with a graduation thing.

Looking forward to the summer break :)

flaminwaffle

HSC
lol our school let us leave as long as we signed a form saying we would get a job or be going overseas, so everybody just lied of course. My last day was on thursday last week

cem

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
At my school the Year 10 students had their final day of classes the Friday before the actual SC. After the SC exams they had a day in which they did the Computer exam and the OHS certificate. They also did the 'All Your Own Work' programme.

Since then they have done a week's work experience.

This week they aren't at school because 7 - 9 are doing Yearly exams and Year 11/12 are doing Assessment Tasks. Next week we are pupil free with speech night next Wednesday night and then the year is over!!!!

bored of sc

HSC
Yesterday (28th November), but have to get school certificate on the 18th of December

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Ours is probably the 12th. But since I'm going to Melbourne for Australian Volleyball Schools' Cup, mine will probably be the 7th.

HSC
I just don't get why we still have to go.
I mean, we've done the sc, we have no more lessons .. whats the point?
stupid school keeping us in to torture us.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
sikhman said:
we finish on the 7th of december...the only way they can make us come to school is by putting yearly exams the week after school certficate....:(
Wow we finish also on the 7th of December when there's graduation day ^.^.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)