• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Whats up with the large gaps between Chem Bio & Phys HSC Exams? (1 Viewer)

maratyeu

HSC
N/A
They should be one after the other. Taking the piss!

madharris

HSC
N/A
Why should they be after each other?They are all hard exams, so i assumed this year they wanted to give us a break and be able to do well in them XD

Edit: I'm happy about it though (i have almost 2 weeks to study for chem :p (state rank?... hopefully ;) )

Last edited:

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
Why should they be after each other?They are all hard exams, so i assumed this year they wanted to give us a break and be able to do well in them XD
This. I'm very glad they've been put further apart this year.

asdfqwerty

HSC
For me, personally, I don't like the massive gap between Chem and the other subjects that I do. I will admit- I want days in between exams for me to have a little break + revise, preferable 2-3 days. But 6 days apart from Ext 1 English and being my last HSC exam, I would feel extremely anxious during the 6-day gap and each day would be a massive torture for me because I would want the HSC to end already and I feel like the massive gap just delays my freedom. That being said, you can't always get what you want.

Coookies

HSC
All my subjects are one after the other, and then chemistry is 2 weeks later. Happy for chem, not for anything else!!!

Kimyia

HSC
Uni Grad
All my subjects are one after the other, and then chemistry is 2 weeks later. Happy for chem, not for anything else!!!
:O Really? I wish you luck, my friend.

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad
my last day of exams is extension english and geography :(

tickleyouemo

HSC
Even though i'm thankful for the 2 weeks for chem ... not quite happy for maths as i only have the weekend before it. :( I have bio on the friday before the math exams .. sucks.

Coookies

HSC
Even though i'm thankful for the 2 weeks for chem ... not quite happy for maths as i only have the weekend before it. :( I have bio on the friday before the math exams .. sucks.
Same, and with economics in between english and bio!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)